Quenching thirst🙈🙈?? Really??

Mullai feeds him cake and he feeds her back from teh same piece.....

Mullai notices a tinge of cream on kathirs lips and grazes her lips over his wiping the excess cream....That graze of her lips over the cream on his lips awakes something deep inside him...something he never knew existed...

Kathir puts his arms around her and pulls her into him....and presses his lips more fiercely over hers....unleashing the beast inside both of them....kathie kisses her and caresses her waist over dress coaxing her to open her mouth....

Mullai tries not to give in giving him a hard time...finally he bites her lower lips...making her hiss in a mild pain but then it vanishes even before she realises with his tongue caressing the place his teeth had grazed...

Her one hand moves to his head and another one is over his back pulling him more towards the almsot nonexistent negligible place between them....

Kathirs hand moves over her bare arm...playing havoc in her mind and heart....when they feel teh dire need of oxygen, their lips part away but not before mullai traces her lips nervouslu over the side of neck....

Kathir moans .....giving her more confidence to continue her ministrations over him...she peppers him with feathery kisses.....all the way from his thadi to his Adam's apple....

Kathir was increasing the pressure of his hold on her waist with each kiss....he lost it when her lips touched the Adam's apple....taht was may br the last moment his conscience stayed with him..

He lifted her immediately...without any caution making her hold his shoulder for support...he lifts her and moves towards the bed as if that was the thing he was doing the whole life...like that was the most natural thing to do....

Mulla the whole while was lost in his eyes and the serene atmosphere created by him...

He places her on the bed as if she was a petal of flower like her name which might get tampered if not handled properly ....

His lips search for its companion once her back touched the soft matteres...such was the scene before him....his enchantress dressed in blue illuminated by candle light in the darkness
....her hand pulled him closer landing him over her soft petite body....he could feel her entire body...their body were aligned over each other....

Once his lips quenched the thirst through her lips...they trailed path over her neck...making her feel the taste of her own medicine....she moans in the every dip his tongue makes on her skin...every breath that falls over clouds her brain away....every nibble he left was turning into something darker than her usual skin shade.....hickeys were being developed.....

His lips went past her neck and stopped its trial when he felt an obstruction in his path...he looks down and sees it's her dress tahts obstructing her...

His lips move over her top removing her first button and continues its trail over the next few buttons....before he could move the next one he feels his back touching the bed and her along with her lips taking charge over him....removing his shirt in the process.....his bare chest came into her view.....

Her hand explore his hard chiseled body...his toned chest...she pushes his shirt away....
His hand automatically joins her helping the shirt to leave his body......her finger plays its cords on his flexed biceps and triceps....while his on hers.....

Soon her fingers were replaced by her lips and later by her tongue...

She was of the mind...two can play the game fair and square but then she didnt see his pupils dilating of the vision before him....as a result of his lips on her buttons...