Mini Vetri engagement

Mullai is too busy with her internships, placements, studies and her project work of her final year master degree....since her parents knew she is busy...they used to come every week end to meet her...

So, It was really hard for her to find time to spend with kathir....they were hardly getting " their time " ...some moments only for themselves.......and the same habits continued till she completed her internship and final year classes in march 2019....

Finally, today she had completer her internship and also she had gor one of the happy news....

She had got offer letter to work as asst manager in account section in a resort franchise in kodaikanal...she is so happy she cracked it...their aim is to become a teacher ....but she also wants to take a break for few months before starting her next B.Ed...she would have given it a try if it was in karaikudi...but kodaiakanal is out of scope....

But she cant wait to share it with kathir....

She calls him and he is in PS stores...

He sees it...

Kathir mv: ada iva enna inneram koopdara....

He sees that his brothers r around but he also knows that she wouldn't call without any cause....

Kathir picks the call

Mul: kathiruuu...

Kath: hmm sollu...

Mul: katjiru nan anda placement la pass ayiten...enaku kodaikanal la asst manager aa offer kedaichidichu....

Kathir: heyyy sooper ( with sooper excited)appo enna kodaikanal poriya....

Mul: Kathiru puriyama pesada....kodaikanal lan epdi....

Kathir: ey nalla vaipu dane....

Mul: aama apdiye un maamiyar enna vitutalum...mcom padika enna koothu achu nu unake theriyum la...

Kathir: adu seri....seri pathukalam...naan kadaila iruken...apram iruken....

Mul: hmm seri...

And she cuts the phone.....

Jeeva: dei yaar da...

Kathir: friend thangachi annan...Vela kadaichidichu nu sola koopta...

Moorthy; yaar da nama sekar thangachi aa...

Kathir: sekar thangachi.....hmmm....aama annan ava than....

Jeeva: sooper da...kodaikanal nu soniye....

Katuir: aama annan kodaikanal la oru resort la asst manager aa vela ...

Moorthy: ada idu sooper aa iruke....inda kalathu ponnunga lan ipdi nala velaila irukanga la....nala budisalo pona irukum pola...Adam ipdi vela kadichiruku...

Kathir: aama annan...budhisali dan...with a proud smile...

And he resumes his work....

After sometime, again his phone rings and it shows " vetri"

Kathir: ada vetri mapla....enna innerathula...he picks teh phone

Kathir: solu vetri enna vishayam...

Vetri: adu vandu nalaiku free aa...

Kathir: aama Perusa edum illa...sollunga...

Vetri: appa amma vandu meenakshi aa pony kekanum nu solranga....

Adan sekar vera illa...nernga vanda nala irukum....neengalum avaluku anna dane...

Kathir: ada diana vishayam....kandipa varen....