Ennamo panudhe

Around 5 pm,

Mini: seri innaiku nama idhoda niruyhikalam...nalaiku apo dhan fresh aa ada mudiyum....

Mullai: seri nalaiku veetlaye ready agalama illa stage la poitu panlam...

Mini: stage la panikalam da...

Mullai agrees and leaves to her home....

After mullai leaves,

Mini: anna, mullai unga kita epdi dance aadra nu ketaduku neenga edo kalaichivitingalame ....Ava solitu varuthapatitu  irundha...

Kathir: adhelam vidu, chuma oru tamash ku... dane

And they all have dinner and retire for bed...

Even today in his dreams,
Kathir sees mulai dance in terrace alone disturbing him...

He sleeps after a lot of struggle...

Next day morning, sekar kathir and mini reach the auditorium...

Mullai reaches after some time....

They both get ready....and the time comes for their performance...

All this while kathir and sekar are in the front stage....

Then the announcement comes for their school...

Sekar: dei, idhu Dhan da avunga performance...

And the song starts...

Radhai manadhil...........

Both mullai and mini dance very gracefully.....they have worn a long anarkali black color which has a small slit in the side from the waist to the full length...

Kathir and sekar enjoy the dance, but kathir just cannot move his eyes from mullai ...

Her steps, her grace, small peeking of her waist during the turns and dips makes his heart do a small somersault....

Kathir mv: dei kathiru...enna da panra...oru ponnoda enga pakara nu theriyadha...

Idhelam thappu da and he tries to look away, buy something again force him to look back towards them....

Finally their dance comes to a halt ...

Kathir and sekar clap their hands happily....mullai and meenu eyes search for kathir, the person behind those amzing dance...

And later go to green room behind stage

Finally, at the time of prize announcement,

Mini and mullai area anxious,

Anchor: the first prize go to " radhai manadhil" songs

they both move towards the stage and recieve their prize and come towards them....

Mullai saw kathir clapping with pure happiness....mini and kathir move towards them.....

Kathir hugs mini

Kathir: thanks da.....ivalo azhaga nan solithandada aadanadhuku....

Mini smiles....mullai notices that kathir doenst even look at her....that irritates her...

Mullai mv: avanuku enna pudikadhu dan...aana aduku nu ipdiya oru vazhthukooda sola matana
..hmmmkmmm...and she turns her face...

After that they go to mullai and mini house respectively,

At mullai house,

Mullai: perima, nan jeichiten parynga cup...

Perima: nee dhan getikari ache da...vazhthukal...