Enakaga illa unakaga

Mullai turns and tries to place a peck on his cheeks, but he turns at the same moment making their lips to be just few milimeters away.....they both look at each other ...mesmerized, feeling a magnetic force pulling them towards each other...they feel each others breath over each...their lips are about to meet,

(ada nama usual karadi moment danga....km ku mattum design design aa disturbance varume)

its our mullai oda friend ..(ada anda ponnu dan nga, nama first episode la varume ava dan)mullai picks the phone murmuring ..

Mullai mv: adada..ipo dan inda phone varanuma...ayyayoo..nama ipo enna nenaikarom...

kathir mv: adane innum yaarum disturb panalaye nu pathen...do vandidichula

Hema: happy birthday di mullai

mullai: thanks di

hema: enna di oru sandoshamum illama solra..

mullai: onnum ilaye...onnume ilal...seri nan unna apram koopdava

hema: enna di achu unaku..seri apram koopdu...

mullai cuts the phone....

Mullai: seri vaa namba polama kathiru with a cute small sad pout...

kathir: seri vaa polam...

mullai mv: vaathu vaathu...avalo kitta vandum epdi vaa polama nu ketadum...seri nu solran paru..innum enaku apo vanda padapadapu pogala...mullai...onnum solrathuku illa...pesama veetuku poidu....

she thinks all this in her mind and is walking a bit cursing kathir in his mind for being this ever gentleman,

when she feels her hand being pulled, herself being twisted, her back hitting a flat surface and her lower lips being captured by a pair of lips...she feels his hard lips sucking her lower lips, giving her a jolt in her whole body, a warm unsettling feeling in her lower pit of tummy, butterfly in her tummy...

for few seconds, she just enjoys the feeling of his lips on hers..when she feels a small bite on her lower lip, she feels the urge to return back the magic his lips did on her back to him...she feels his tongue urging to move past the barrier of her lips...

she smiles a bit seeing his urge ..seeing her smiling against his lips, something catches hold of his sane mind, he moves his hand to her hips...inside her dress top, caressing her hips.....she holds his strong manly hands as a reflex action and tries crushing his arms through her deinty fingers...

she starts responding back to his ministrations on her lips, mimicking his action of her lower lips on his upper lips.....

finally, they come out of their first lip lock when they feel shortness of breath...he keeps his forehead connected with hers...even when their lips are not...they breathe heavily.....

kathir opens his eyes and looks at her...he sees shyness and blush creeping into her cheeks..he gives her a crooked smile...mullai hides herself in his chest...shying away from his devilish eyes..kathir hugs her close..

kathir:ey...mullai..

mullai: hmmm

kathir: enna sathame kanum..

mullai: mmhmmm

kathir: happada unna amaidhi aaka oru vazhi kandu pidichiten..mullai looks at him shocked and hits him on his chest..

mullai: aala paaru...polaam nu sonna

kathir: aama polam nu lan sonen....aana mutham tharama poga poren nu solave illaye..