RULES

❝ Before we proceed to the story. Let's hear out The Rules that you should read. So you know where to take limits. 😊❞

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

WARNING!! READ IT CAREFULLY!

꒰ ✎1┊͙The Characters in here are only based on Toilet Bound Hanako Kun. Meaning that there's no OC or other anime character that would be involved in here.

꒰ ✎2┊͙The photos and the templates that I take belong to the rightful owner. I just take their works as the appreciation on how they inspire me to do everything that I can. So I respectfully and highly wanted to thank them.

꒰ ✎3┊͙No role plays. The story is just a fanfiction and this book doesn't contain any spoiler alerts or the anime episode that happened.

꒰ ✎4┊͙Don't plagiarize my work. I allow some of the RP's to take my ONE SHOT story chapter as long as you guys give a CREDIT.

꒰✎ 5┊͙There's a lot of Grammatical and Typographical errors so I'm sorry if some of the words were misspelled.

꒰ ✎ 6┊͙I'm not good at English because it's my 2nd Language. I'm a Filipino so I hope you guys can understand my situation on having a little difficulty in English. Also, my vocabulary is not that great too.

꒰ ✎ 7┊Hope you guys enjoy! Please have some patience on my updates. Thank you for choosing this story so HAVE A NICE DAY 😊

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

꒰ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ꒱

Rukii - Sama is just a Teenage girl who is a die hard fan OTAKU. A gamer girl and a bookworm. Here in wattpad, she seeks for people who appreciate her works and judge her own skills by the other person on how she's going to improve. An RP user most of the time, Musician, Painter and a Traditional and Digital Artist. Using her talent is the way, hoping that she could inspire some people. And believe that life is more magical. A Reality hater, A fantasy lover and BEING HER SILLY SELF.

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

HOPING FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT READER - SAN! 🙂😊

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉

リーダー-サンさんの話を聞く準備はできていますか?時間がかかりすぎるからです。気にしないでください。

(Are you ready to hear some stories Reader - San? Because it will take too long. I hope you don't mind.)

┉┅━━━━━━━━━━┅┉