Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong

キューピッドの矢は動けるようだった。言い換えれば、その矢は私があなたではなく彼と一緒にいることを望んでいます。

Cupid's arrow seemed to be movable. In other words, that arrow wants me to be with you and not him.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Hanako-Kun)

"Nene-Chan!" Ao-Chan yelled as Yashiro looked up to see Hanako was behind her friend.

"W-What is going on?!" She stand up from her chair as Yashiro stepped back. Hanako hurriedly go straight at her direction as he grabbed her wrist and handcuffed her.

"A-Ao-Chan!" She was being dragged as her wrist started to swell due to the fact that she is being forced to move. As Hanako was dragging her.

"H-Hanako-San, I'm sorry, but you don't need to force my friend to come along with you." Her voice is kinda shaky but she tried to be brave. She grabbed her friend's free hand as Hanako glared at her.

"It's Valentine's day. That means it is the time for couple to do a date. Why don't you answer your suitor's confession so you can be with him." Hanako's boring eyes was shifted to Yashiro.

"I've got to deal with her anyways." He turned his back to Ao-Chan as Yashiro gripped her friend's hand.

'Hold me tight!' She eyed Ao-Chan but Hanako is right. She shouldn't mind their own business as a couple. She doesn't have rights to interfere with their buisness.

"I-I'm sorry." Aoi responded causing for Nene to be lifted by Hanako.

"NO! PUT ME DOWN!" She hissed but she decided to shut up since a lot of students were eyeing them as they reached the ground floor as they go straight to the car.

The we're just quiet until they reached the other Academy. A private school where Hanako was studying.

"My girlfriend seemed to be with another guy, so before he asked you out. I'll be your first." Hanako started to walk as Yashiro starred at his back with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play like you know nothing. That blonde guy who's hair is like a bird's nest is hanging a lot with you. I've got spies don't you know that?" He warned her.

"Those spies are completely idiots! Even you!" She yelled as the other students who was afraid to Hanako was looking at the white haired girl who was chained with him.

A lot of whispers comes out of their mouth as they were confused about their situation.

How can a low key girl is yelling like a Queen in front of the King of the Campus?

"What the hell do you mean Yashiro-Chan?" Hanako asked as Yashiro hold his hand, their handcuffed hand to be exact.

"K-Kou-Kun." She blushed as she look away. Should she tell that she was a fan of two boys having a romantic relationship? Even a die hard otaku like her support incest relationship because of the impact of anime to her.

"F*ck it." Hanako used his free hand as he lift her chin up, causing for their eyes to get locked.

"Tell me what? Or I'll kill that guy." His face was close to her as Yashiro closed her eyes.

"Kou-Kun was already in a relationship with M-Mitsuba-Kun!" She blushed as she remebered that she caught them kissing at the back of cherry blossom tree at their gardening field.

"I send a spy to check out your letter and it was a confession letter by that blonde.  How come that he likes a guy?" Hanako let go of her as Yashiro hugged him.

"You stupid boy, I told you that I'm only yours. So stop doing things like that. I am perfectly fine inside my school. You just misunderstood that letter. Akane-Kun was the one who's supposed to give the letter to Ao-Chan." She started to explain her part.

"But he was too shy and afraid to get rejected again. Kou just helped him but he accidentally slipped the letter inside my locker. It's just that... Ao-Chan's locker and my locker is side by side." Yashiro responded as Hanako sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry." He apologize to his girlfriend. He just love her so much to the point that he's being so overprotective to her.

"Even if I have a suitor... I won't say yes in their confession." Yashiro bravely said those words.

"Well, what if cupid's arrow went to wrong the wrong person." Hanako asked as he pouted. He removed their handcuffs as he intertwined their fingers to each other, lifting her hand as he kissed the red mark that appeared on her wrist.

"Then that wrong person is you, dummy." She pinched his cheeks as Hanako moved a bit.

"Why would you say that?" He was annoyed.

"I was supposed to fall in love with Teru-Senpai." Yashiro called out her Senior's name that was Kou's big brother who is a campus king in their school.

"But I ended up falling for you. That means the arrow went straight to you." Yashiro chuckled.

"I fell for you." A long pause of silent was between them as Hanako sighed.

"I guess I was being delivered to you by cupid's wronged arrow." He chuckled.

"About the love letter, I can make many of them as you want. But I'm a lazy boy when it comes to writing, plus... My letters seemed to be unreadable." Hanako's twin, Tsukasa was being a bully that his hand writing is like a doctor.

"I'll fall harder for you. And I will always be with you."