Story 1 : DONUTS

ドーナツは私のお気に入りの食べ物ですが、甘いものを味わいたいです。うーん、多分あなたは?ハハ!冗談だ。すみません、遊んでるだけです。

( Donut is my favorite food, however... I want to taste something sweet. Hmm, maybe you? HAHA! Just kidding. I'm sorry, I'm just playing around. )

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako X Yashiro Shots)

Yshiro Nene and Minamoto Kou was baking a Donut for Hanako - Kun because it was his favorite food. They were busy making plain donuts but Kou keeps on pretending that he's not good at cooking but his brother stated that he knows how to do it.

"Hanako-San always eat a lot of donuts. Don't you think he'll get diabetes after eating it? I know plain donuts sounds tasteless to some people. But it still contain a sugar." Kou sighed as Yashiro put all of the things that they used in the sink.

"He's a ghost. He'll never get a diabetes." Yashiro chuckled.

"If he's a ghost, does that mean eating donuts make sense? Where would it go if he swallow it?" Kou kinda feel envious towards to Hanako-Kun since Yashiro always serve him in a different way. However, he feels kinda distant to Yashiro.

"I don't know either. But I saw how the food disappeared when he ate all of the donuts that I gave him." Yashiro stated.

"S-Senpai." Kou called her.

"Yes?" Yashiro looked at him.

"N-Nothing." Kou looked away as Yashiro bowed at him.

"Thank you for helping me Kou-Kun." Yashiro's smile makes his heart skip a bit. But Kou is not going to give a blind eye towards to Yashiro and Hanako. He knows something was happening between them but can't point out what's going on towards to them.

Those Kou-Kun nickname that she have makes him happy. But at the same time a little bit dissapointed.

Is it wrong to assume to much that their relationship might improve if they become more close? He bet that it's impossible because the two of them have a busy schedule on their lives.

On the other hand, Nene-Chan was in a hurry to give the donuts towards to Hanako-Kun.

As usual, she goes to the bathroom calling his name.

"Hanako-Kun!" Nene called him as Hanako appeared behind her back.

"What is is Nene-Chan? Do you got something for me?" Yashiro looked back but she immediately closed her eyes when her nose touched Hanako's nose.

"Y-You're too close!!" Yashiro attempt to back away when her feet suddenly met the wet tiles making her slipped. She was expecting for a hard fall when Hanako-kun wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're carrying my food. And I don't want it to go to waste." Hanako mumbled.

"E-Eh?" Nene open her eyes as she sighed in relief that the donuts that she's carrying is still safe. Same with her condition too.

"Can I eat my food now? I'm kinda hungry and haven't eaten a donut for 3 days." He stated as Yashiro pushed him a little so she can stand up straight. Hanako was pulling her tight and she was uncomfortable with it.

Because she feels like her heart is pounding for unknown reason.

'You baka! You don't like Hanako! You like Minamoto Teru-Senpai!' Yashiro said to herself.

"Then here's your donut." Yashiro handed the food to Hanako as he accepted it with a smile on his face.

"Just the donut?" Hanako asked as Nene looked at him, confused on his sudden reaction.

"Is there something else that you want to eat?" She asked.

Yashiro backed a little until she was cornered on the bathroom door when Hanako walked towards to her slowly.

She was afraid, because she didn't know what's happening inside on Hanako's mind.

"H-Hanako-Kun." Yashiro bowed a little when she felt Hanako's lips on her forehead.

"Donut is my favorite food... However, I want to taste something sweet. Hmm, maybe you?" Hanako whispered on her ear as her face started to redden.

Nene tried to push him but he was strong.

"H-Hanako, you're just kidding right?" Yashiro asked.

His serious face become bright but it was obvious that it was forced.

"HAHA! just kidding, I'm sorry. I'm just playing around." Hanako tapped her head as he pull out one donut from Yashiro's donut box.

"Here, take it." Hanako put the donut on his lips as he forcefully held Yashiro's chin and pass it to her. Their lips is far away from being linked because the donut was in between.

"The rest of you homemade donuts is mine. I'm not going to share okay? Nene-Chan?" Hanako said as Yashiro sighed.

"You Baka, Where's my thank you?" She asked.

"That food that your eating right now is my thanks." Hanako vanished as Yashiro couldn't process on his sudden behavior.