Story 38 : World is Mine

* 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 *
Story By : нαтѕυηє мιкυ
Alternative Version : Kαιƚσ Sԋισɳ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

- RukiiSama89

---★★★---

私の唯一のプリンセス!

My one and only Princess!

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

As Yashiro goes inside their apartment, a lot of scattered music sheet was showm inside of their room as the guitar has broken strings and the piano was been moved beside their bed.

Hanako is known for being a sub-vocalist in a band but he was originally a pianist. He was known to be playful but his mature side made him popular because he looks so hot.

He was being loved by other girls. They all claimed each of the band members (bias) as their fantasy boyfriends. Not only that but some of them assumed that they're in a relationship with each girls as those fans called them their husbands.

Does she feel jealousy?  Well yes, but she knows how famous is her boyfriend. And as her girlfriend, she was fully supportive in their career as she watched Hanako and the other members go to the top. Reaching their dreams to inspire the people through music.

She can't help but to laugh at herself because Hanako is not a famous one when he was younger. He really did become a star, but it was the opposite when they were in highschool.