Story 5 : Love?

「愛?私はそれについて何も知らない...しかし、私はそれを1日持っているつもりだ」

("LOVE? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT...BUT I DO HOPE I'LL HAVE IT ONE DAY.")

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Aoi Akane X Akane Aoi)

"Nene-Chan." Akane Aoi called her name as Nene eyed her arms full of flowers and chocolates.

"I envy you for having so much admirers coming from lower years up to our seniors. You're such a beauty for real." Nene complimented her but feel a little bit of jealous because she got nothing in Valentine's day. Aoi on the other hand just smiled at her but it went away quickly.

"I do know that I was admired most of the people." She sighed. "But they only like me by my looks and some of my personality. I do have a bad attitude sometimes that I don't want to show. But I don't feel like it's valentine's day. It looks normal to me because... I really don't feel like I'm liking this kind of stuffs."

"Love is magical you know." Nene chuckled.

"What do you know about it? We both know that we don't have enough knowledge to know what it is. Besides, I want that feeling... The LOVE that they're talking about but I'm frustrated because I don't know why I don't feel it." Aoi dropped all of the flowers and chocolate that she received from her locker.

Nene's eyes went wide, seeing her friend so clueless about it but doesn't show it often because there's so many people in their school who sees her as a perfection. So it's new to her that seeing Aoi being confused.

But it's normal. Since she experience it already. She and Aoi may be not in the same page anymore. Because she likes someone who isn't gonna like her back in reality. Because it's impossible.

But... You can't judge LOVE. Everything exist... Everything is possible.

"We're not in the same page anymore. Because I found someone that I like. And I'm confident enough that he'll like me back." Nene's face went red because of her warm words. Aoi wants that feeling. She wants it... But there's no one that she felt that she's been in love.

"I know the meaning of LIKE. But LOVE is such a big word for me to experience it." She chuckled.

"Love? I don't know anything about that. But I do hope I'll have it one day." She said aloud as she felt the presence of a boy. Who was standing behind her as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Aoi~Chan." The boy smiled that irritates her causing for her to leave. Her childhood friend is not bad because he does have a good look. However, he's not her type.

"Aoi ~ Chan! Be my date!" He yelled but she just ignored him.