Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend

「私はすべてを手に入れたというのは事実です。しかし、私はそれらのゴミで何をするのでしょうか?もしあなたを手に入れることができなければ?私が望むのはあなただけです。そして私は戻ってくるタイプの元ボーイフレンドです彼の最初を追い詰める。」

"It is true that I got everything. But what am I suppose to do with those trash? if I can't have you? all I want is you. And I'm a type of ex-boyfriend who'll come back to hunt down his first."

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Amane X Yashiro Nene)

WARNING : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Yashiro was panting heavily. Due to the fact that Yugi Amane was on top of her. Doing anything he likes that she doesn't want.

But she likes it. She's just being deniable.

She thought everything is over after her High School graduation. But Yugi just come back to destroy her life again.

They should be over. NO, what she meant to say is 'SHE ALREADY MOVED ON.' but why is her heart beating so fast right now?

"Yugi-Hmmph!?" Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes are still wide in shock behind the black silk that was wrapped around her head, covering her eyes.

Yugi aggressively kissed her lips as their tounge met. Yashiro can't help but to squirm in pain because Yugi's weight was being pressed over on her body.

He keeps going, tasting her lips as he lick and bite. Yashiro can't breathe property. The kiss only parted in just a second so they can gather some air.

Heat started to take over to her body as Yugi keeps pushing to make her scream.

"N-No!!" She tries to fight back now. But Yugi caught her both hands in a right time as he use Yashiro's ribbon so he can tie her up.

"Stop this! Amane-Kun!!" Yashiro yelled but there's still no response to him. He was just enjoying what he's doing until his hands started to undress her until she's wearing just an underwear.

A white clothing that in just a second, Yugi can take it off like it was just an easy task.

"I keep on stalking you Yashiro-Chan. I still wanted our relationship to be stable. But it seemed like you're the one who's at fault. Why did you leave Japan and stay here in the U.S without any explanation? You even blocked me in any social media account. Change your number while I was worried sick at you." His voice become mature as Yashiro shut up and decided to listen.

It was her fault too. And she knows it. She expecting that he'll hate her and make her pay. But instead, he goes to the U.S and try to get her back.

"You're supposed to hate me." She said.

"Oh I DO HATE YOU. A LOT." He responded as he kissed her neck. He won't stop until he was satisfied to make a red mark.

Yashiro can feel how his teeth sunk in her skin as he aggressively bite her. His hands started to roam around her body. His fingers lightly brushing to her skin.

She can't moan. SHE MUSN'T MOAN.

"Kyah!" She hissed in pain as his little fangs bumped her nipples.

"I can't stop enjoying how I played with your body. It was far different back in highschool. But now... At the age where we can legally do this." He bite as he licked the piece of clothing that was covering around her right breast. "Is giving me a nerve to commit a crime." He chuckled as his lips lightly playing with her breast.

His chuckle make a sudden vibration that makes her body freeze. He even sounds sexy.

As long as Yashiro have a strength. She will fight back.

"You're not going to do it! You're not gonna rape me!" She yelled as she moved her body. She was damn trapped, in a dark room and a place where she can scream but can't be heard.

"Yugi... Please. I beg you, don't." He pleaded as she started to cry. Biting her lips to prevent from sobbing but she can't help it. Her body was shaking too as she sniffs.

"Just let me do this."

What kind of 'STOP' that he doesn't understand. She was begging for him to stop. She admits that she got a toxic relationship with him that causes their break-up.

He is a type of good guy that turned to be a bad boy. And because of his changes... He's been influenced in a wrong way and they often fight because of his wrong decision.

That time, her professor offered her to go to U.S to take a scholarship examination. She just tried it but never expect to pass. And because of her desire to fulfill her dreams to have a bright future... She choose to study over him.

Yugi's tounge started to explore again as it reached her tummy. Every flick and sound that he makes is a ticklish move, he knows that Yashiro is easy to be tickled.

Until he stopped that makes her sigh in relief. But her body seemed to be dissapointed.

"I still love you." He whispered in her ear.

"And even if you don't want me. I want you. Even if you moved on. I don't care, I'm still yours." He kissed her again this time with a gentle kiss. He even grab some strands of her hair as Yugi Amane removed the blindfold.

Yashiro's eyes widen in response seeing him crying. He was actually crying.

And she hates it. She's being weak again and again when it comes to him. He dipped his head on her neck as he whisper something.

"I'm sorry if you love someone like me in the past. But you changed me. And I don't want to let you go. Please love me back Yashiro-Chan."

Can she even go back and give him another chance? She doesn't know.