Story 2 : Hanako - San

花子-サンは本物ですが、実は...私は女の子と間違われました。あなたは私が男の子だということをはっきりと見ることができますか?ネネちゃん〜うわさのいくつかは真実でしたが、私の話の半分はそれらの人間によって構成されていました。

(Hanako - San is real, but the thing is... I was mistaken as a girl. You can clearly see that I'm a boy right? Nene-Chan~ Some of the rumors were true but half of my story were made up by those humans.)

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako X Yashiro Shots)

"According to legend, Hanako-san is the spirit of a young girl who haunts school bathrooms, and can be described as a yōkai or a yūrei. The details of her physical appearance vary across different sources, but she is commonly described as having a bobbed haircut and as wearing a red skirt or dress." Yashiro Nene closed the Japanese Urban Legend book that she borrowed from her friend. Akane Aoi who was in the same class as hers.

"Then what do you want me to do? Do a cosplay of hers?" Hanako-Kun's eyebrows raised that makes Yashiro's eyes spark.

"Why can't we try? Maybe she'll look like you!" Yashiro get something from her bag. It was a mini bag full of accessories.

"Nani?!" Hanako yelled as his hat was been taken by Yashiro. He was forced to take it from her but the tendency is he was pushed by Yashiro.

Their position is kinda awkward, because he was sitting at the top of the sink while his back was on the mirror. Yashiro cornered him using both of her arms.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be at the top. But I guess being at the bottom is not bad either." Yashiro blushed as she backed away.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Yashiro sighed.

"I think I shouldn't force you to go on a dress-up. You're a boy and wouldn't understand how uncomfortable it would be to wear a girl's wardrobe." Yashiro sighed as she put all the stuffs back at her bag. She put on Hanako's Hat as Hanako's Hakujoudai whispered something but it was like an air.

(She'll find someone else.) Those words seemed to make him annoyed so Hanako pulled Nene's wrist.

"Kyah!" Yashiro yelped as she looked at Hanako's big Amber eyes.

Hanako can't help himself but to do it. For Yashiro, to be happy and satisfied.

Why is he acting like this to her? He knows he grants some wishes but it's already used. His own emotional act towards to Yashiro makes him confused.

"H-Hanako?" Yashiro asked. She saw that he was biting his lips.

She was sweating, what is he doing?

"O-Onee~C-Chan." Hanako's voice become cute and no longer playful.

"K-Kawaii." Yashiro complimented as Hanako removed the hat from his head.

"Ugh, I can't do this." Hanako confessed but his face starting to heat up from embarrassment.

"But for you, I'm willing to do it. I don't know how to act like Hanako-San. But I'm sure she and I do have the same traits and personality. It's just a gender differences." He rolled his eyes as he cleared his throat that makes him change his voice.

Nene laughed.

"Hanako-San." Nene called him.

"Y-Yes? Please don't hurt me. I'm just a little girl." He started to act as Nene speak.

"I can make you beautiful, I hope you don't mind." Yashiro offered her hand.

Hanako grab it as he politely shake it. "I don't mind being pretty. Make me pretty as you Onee-Chan."

Yashiro blushed at his sudden cuteness. She started to get the comb to comb his hair but Hanako backed away a little.

"Use your hands." He stated as Yashiro didn't complain and use her small hands.

"Your hands is warm... I like the feeling of it when your skin touches mine."

"I'm a human. Of course it's normal for me to be warm." Yashiro was contented for Hanako's hair. His Choppy black hair was straightened that reached his chin.

"Hanako-kun do looked like Hanako-San."

"Compared to her, I'm better." He smirked as Yashiro nodded in response.

"Mhn, you are better than her." She agreed as she get a dress. "Now, wear this!"

"No." Hanako sighed, "This is enough." He stated.

"I thought you're going to cosplay Hanako-San. You don't look like her if you're wearing your uniform." Yashiro said.

Hanako just snapped his hands as his usual outfit were changed into a girl's wardrobe.

Yashiro can't help herself to feel envious. Just a little, because Hanako looks so good even in his TRAP outfit.

"Don't you think this is better compared to that dress that you want me to wear? I'm not being picky Yashiro. But... Those styles that you want me to wear is not compatible in my own taste."

"That's fine, at least you still know where you're comfortable at. Besides, this dress is way shorter than my other dresses too." Yashiro said.

"I'm Hanako-San. I'm no longer Hanako-Kun. So, Nene~Chan?" His voice used the name 'Nene~Chan' instead of Yashiro.

"Eh?" She asked.

"Tour me around the Kamome Academy. I'm just a new students in here." Hanako grabbed her hand. "Let's go!" He becomes cheerful.

The two are ready to go when the bathroom door opened and it revealed Kou-Kun looking at Yashiro's new friend.

"New student? Yashiro-Senpai?" Kou asked. She was attempting to disagree at Kou's misunderstanding towards to Hanako but...

"H-Hello S-Stanger-Kun. I'm a new student in here. Please treat me well." Hanako bowed as Kou looked at Yashiro questionly.

Yashiro just smiled. She's just going to play along with them.