Story 17 : Hold Hands

手をつないで...道を分けて幸運を言うまで

Let's hold hands... Till we part ways and say goodluck.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Aoi Akane X Akane Aoi)

While in the park, Aoi Akane and Akane Aoi decided to go back to their childhood places as they bring back their old memories while taking a stroll.

First is the playground. And because of this, they laughed hard when they saw a boy and a girl fighting over a seesaw.  "𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁." Akane reminded to the girl beside him as Aoi sighed. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲."

"𝗢𝗶, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Akane-Kun sighed as Aoi grabbed his hand on their way to the Circus that they used to spent their money to take some rides that they enjoy.

The feeling of excitement and fun was long gone... Because they know. They're going to part ways for good.

"𝗔𝗼-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. " Akane-Kun suggested as they first take the roller coaster. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵... 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀." Aoi suggested because she only take medium rides.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." They laughed but a high-school student wearing a Kamome Academy uniform scoffed. "𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦! 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘! 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚!"

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗔𝗼-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼." They both get their seats as the ride started to move. They both can't help but to screem at the top of their lungs as they go upside down.

Then next? They go and stopped by to the toy booth as Akane tried to win a bear for Aoi but it always failed. Most of the Kamome Students can't help but to laugh at his actions.

"𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗲-𝗞𝘂𝗻. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆?" Ao-Chan asked. "𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻." Akane responded.

All the people who was waiting for the two to stop was focused on Ao-Chan as she accidentally win the prize for lock.

"𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." The man handed over the purple Teddy Bear to Ao-Chan as she smiled happily and hugged the bear.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻."

"𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗹𝗱." Akane grabbed her hand as the senior of the Kamome Academy recognize them.

"𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗲-𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗽𝗮𝗶 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗼𝗶-𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗽𝗮𝗶!" They both laughed at the new students as they decided to stop by in the food station to grab something to eat.

Until Akane-Kun arrived with a lots of food as they eat.

"𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘂𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹." After Yashiro and Hanako started to have a life on their own... Everything changes as all of them graduated from high-school.

One of the reason why they'll part ways? It's because of their future that depends on their choices. Not all of them are going to stay... Because they have problems on their own.

Sacrifice... Ao-Chan knows that she needs to sacrifice their friendship for their future.

Both of them were quiet until Ao-Chan sighed. He's going to an All Boy's Scholl, with no communication.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗼-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻... 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲?" He asked.

"𝗡𝗼, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄... 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀." Aoi said.

"𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀." He grabbed her hand as Aoi smiled.

"𝗠𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼... 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀."