Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure

時々私は良いことができます、時々私は悪いことができます。しかし、あなたがサディストとマゾヒストの間で私に尋ねるならば...あなたはすでに答えを知っています、八代〜。

(Sometimes I can be good, Sometimes I can be bad. But if you ask me between a Sadist and a Masochist... You already know the answer, Yashiro~.)

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Hanako Kun)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Psh, as if there's such a scary place more than a toilet." Hanako who was just a new transfer student at Kamome Academy High-school was been a hot topic for higher and lower year students.

It's because of his name. It's kinda disturbing and alarming at the same time.

"My name doesn't have a meaning. It's just a normal name. There's nothing to fuss about it. What's the big deal?" Hanako asked the photographer in front of him.

Mitsuba Sousuke just put down his camera for a second. Glaring at Hanako like he wants to take a photo of him but for real, it wasn't. The Journalism club just asked him to take a picture of a popular school boy who happen to have some rumors.

"Look, it's just simple. SMILE and then LOOK AT THE LENS of the CAMERA. After that we're done. Why would you talk to me like that? I'm not a stalker." Mitsuba hissed as he started to get annoyed by Hanako's personality.

"You're too creepy to act. Get lost, little girl."

"I'm a BOY, I have a freaking THING that was the same as yours."

"What?" Hanako's eyes widen in response. 'He was too pretty to become a boy. His charisma got different on the other students.'

Because of Mitsuba's talented skills in photography, it was a good help for the journalisim club. But he was a popular one since most of the students mistook him for a girl. His sudden change of personality of being good and cute can be switchable.

There was a time, Minamoto Kou who is the Ace of the Sports happen to crash ways with Mitsuba. He accused him that Kou is a pervert and had guts to touch him. Mirsuba may over react but he always said "You're a pervert just like in those porn videos." When he happened to meet You in the school hallway.