Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN

フォトグラファーと変態の間に違いがあります。あなたは愚かなブロンディ。

There's a difference between a Photographer and being a pervert. You stupid Blondie.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Minamoto Kou X Mitsuba Sousuke)

"I hate that kind of model. Too short." Mitsuba yawned as he lazily do a pose on his seat.

There was a project that he was assigned to do. A photoshoot for the cover magazine in Paris. But Mitsuba Sousuke was too picky in everything.

Some of the employees thinks he's a gay. No one even dared to spat back at him because they know he's a professional.

A smart kid with full talents and happened to be born with good looks. Some even says that he was perfect to be a model, an actor or even an Idol.

But none of that passed his taste. Because he loves photography more than anything else. Instead of listening to the others judgement towards to him, he always follows what his heart desires the most.

But being a photographer is a HARD job. Some says it would be easy but NO. It's not.

They call him picky? He was just showing professionalism and doing his job right. Because being a photographer is not some kind of game. The camera isn't supposed to click like it's a cellphone being played at.

He needs to co-operate with the editors and the director of the photoshoot. Otherwise their job would be so messed up.

"You're being picky Mitsuba-Kun. Don't you know that all of those Handsome boys got talent? Their egos are being stepped by your rejection. What are you doing? We're looking for models. Not employers." Ao-Chan sighed. She was an editor and Aoi Akane who is the CEO was the one who asked for the project.

"UGH! I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!" Mitsuba's annoyed face showed up making everyone freeze.

"That model that you offered looked like a Gay. The one looked like a Giraffe and the one looked like a Butt. Are they really models? They seemed to be normal people." He hissed as Aoi-Chan grabbed his arm to make him calm.

"Just sit in there and relax Mitsuba-Kun. You don't need to talk like that." Aoi knows that he's been brutally honest in his own opinion. But sometimes, those rumors about him happened to be true too.

"I'm sorry for that. Next?" Aoi asked the person who'll guide the models to show their talents.

Mitsuba can judge. JUDGE the way HE looks at something that no one would understand what he's looking for.

Then, a tall boy with good looks just walk casually like he is a model. His blonde hair shines as the light reflects the sparkle. His blue eyes shows purity but has a deep story. His skin was peachy and look so smooth. His aura shows a lot of charisma.

"Is that a model? Look at his earrings. It's so lame and looked like a traffic lights." Mitsuba whispered to Aoi as Aoi sighed in response.

The boy's outfit is casual. A white polo with black pants and a black belt.

"Uhm... Excuse me? Are you Hyuuga Natsuhiko-San?" Aoi asked as the boy looked at her direction and pointed himself.

"Uh... Me?" He responded back. "No. I'm actually just a member of this project. I'm not a model." He stated the fact that makes Aoi and Mitsuba have a shocked face.

No way, him? A normal people? HIS LOOKS can make him rich!

Then, a tall boy with short, messy red and black hair styled into an undercut showed off. He has grey eyes and his wardrobe wasn't that bad. He does got some style too.

"Hi, I'm Natsuhiko Hyuuga. A model from -"

"Yeah, I heard enough. You passed already." Mitsuba cut off his words.

"I guess the audition turned out to be pretty easy. Dang, I was sweating outside. Hearing how the others you badly judged them." Natsuhiko rubbed his nape using his right hand.

"Ugh, we're looking for sexy models around teen-agers. And those models happened to be way too skinny or some of them are being an airhead." Mitsuba stated the fact.

"We need some charismatic character with a Sexy aura. A mature looks with a straight personality. JUST LIKE THOSE MEN THAT YOU WATCHED IN PORN." The last words make everyone fell their mouths hanging open.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" Kou asked as Mitsuba's eyes shifted to him.

"We are teen-agers. I mean, below 18+ so that means watching pornography is illegal for underage." Kou hissed as Mitsuba and Natsuhiko rolled their eyes at him.

"Teen-agers have hormones and curiosity too. And do you think most of the teen were innocent? Even kids below 10 might know what that is." Natsuhiko laughed. "Besides... Kids these days were hard headed now. There's so many illegal porn sites that you can see. Even some ads might show up with a nasty picture on it."

Kou rolled his eyes. "Well I'm not like them."

"All of you guys! Just please stop the topic. It's too sensitive." Aoi's flushed face makes her seemed to be cute.

"It's like you're taking photos and making those porn as your inspiration." Kou mumbled that makes Mitsuba stand up from his seat as he glared at Kou.

"Shortie." Kou tried to hold his laugh. He admitted it that Mitsuba really is a good looking person from afar. But seeing him up-close makes him realize that he looks like a girl.

"I never expect that you'll insult me like that. You're a brave one."

"Go back to your own business." Kou attempt to leave but Mitsuba fumed.

Aoi on the other hand, along with Natsuhiko seemed to enjoy the show. Because it looks like Mitsuba already found his match.

Kou makes him experience to taste his own medicine.

"You! This is not all about PORN!" He shifted the topic.

"Forget it. I'm a boy too so I can really call myself being a pervert. Unlike you who watches porn that shocked us." Kou said that makes Aoi and Natsuhiko chuckled in response.

"I'm a photographer. It is my job -"

"To take photos of a model. Even if they're naked I know you have to take shots. It's your job so I don't have any complains about it." Kou walks out leaving the three alone.

"Are you saying I'm being a PERVERT!? THAT I ENJOY PHOTOGRAPHY BECAUSE I SEE NAKED MODELS?!" He yelled.

"There's a difference between a photographer and being a pervert! You stupid Blondie." He hissed.

Aoi just sighed as she stands up.

"Just deal with him later, there's a lot of work to do Mitsuba-Kun." Aoi calmly speaks that makes him sighed.

He's not taking photos just like in porn! He's taking photos to inspire people!!