Story 32 : ONE SHOT

その後、私に仕えなさい

Serve Yourself to Me then.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Tsukasa X Yashiro Nene)

"Yashiro-Senpai!" Minamoto Kou yelled as the girl wearing a plain T-Shirt and jogging pants with converse shoes look at him.

"Oh, Kou-Kun." Yashiro smiled as she let go of the pervert as she slapped him.

"Next time, bang someone with your own size." Minamoto Kou stopped as he saw how Yashiro helped Ao-Chan from their class.

"I hate being beautiful!" Aoi exclaimed that makes him and Yashiro laugh.

Aoi decided to cut her hair into a short one. She does look like a boy but her new looks become a new center of attraction.

"You don't look beautiful today." Kou laughed. "You're handsome little buddy."

"Stop teasing me Kou-San." Ao-Chan responded.

"By the way Yashiro-Senpai... There was someone who was looking for you." Kou used the sign language that only she and him could understand.

Aoi on the other hand just sighed and responded. "Yashiro-Chan, Kou-San... Thank you for saving me. Please let's have a date at Saturday to repay-"

"Oh, NO!" Kou and Yashiro waved their hands.

"It's fine Ao-San." Kou chuckle as Aoi bow down her head as a sign of respect and ran off.

"Now..." Yashiro's smiling face faded as she looked at Kou with seriousness.

"What's the deal again this time?" She asked.

"Private Schools was testing our students -"

"Let's deal with those jerks." Yashiro smiled as Kou smirked.

"Let's do it then."

---★★★---

"Yashiro Nene, The Gangleader of the Kamome Academy. She was known as one of the member of the student council." Akane-Kun sighed as Mitsuba smirked.

"Those low people only know how to make their lives difficult. All they need to do is to pay their debt and it's over. In other words, they need to learn how to surrender."

"That's not even easy. Besides, you don't know what's their story so don't easily judge their actions."

"It's their fault." Mitsuba glared. "Bunch of idiots." He started to play his own rubric cube as his hands move faster.