Story 3 : Cute Cat

可愛い?それらの猫?あなたは彼らよりもかわいいです!

(Cute? Those Cats? You're Cuter than them!)

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako X Yashiro Shots)

Hanako-Kun was eyeing Yashiro on what she was holding right now.

"A friend? Pets are not allowed in school don't you know that?" He asked but Yashiro pouted.

"You sound bitter when it comes to Cute things Hanako-Kun."

"Black Cats brings misfortune." Hanako responded that caused Yashiro to look at him.

"You're wearing a Black uniform. Does that mean that you bring misfortune?" She asked.

"That didn't have any sense compared to me. But I'm kinda, don't you think I'm lucky to have you?"

"That's why I'm always unlucky. Because of you, I'm acting weird in front of my class. Stop going inside the classroom if you only want to make fun of me."

"I'm not gonna stay inside the bathroom anymore. I'm free to wonder around as long as I keep my distance from not crossing the line outside the school." Hanako stated the fact but his happy face is still remaining.

"By the way... 'What's that UNLUCKY' that you're referring to? Maybe you're saying that to yourself because Kou-Kun's Big Brother doesn't like you."

"Just don't talk anymore." Yashiro was blushing from embarrassment. All she wanted was love. She's just a normal girl who wanted to experience some romance to a boy.

Speaking of normal, she'll just take it back. Because it's not normal to talk to someone like Hanako-Kun. And she's not a human anymore. More like a half breed pink fish and she's blaming it... To herself.

"You've become more nerve wrecking this week. What's wrong with you?" Hanako asked.

"You won't understand what I'm experiencing right now. I'm on my period and it's normal for girls."

"Right." Hanako sounds unconvinced. "And you happen to be with a Cat."

"Because it's cute and it makes me feel happy." Yashiro stroked it's fur as the Cat purred in response.

"But you're cuter than them." Hanako teased her as Yashiro shrugged her head.

"Stop talking with those sweet compliments!"

"So you don't want to be greeted in that way? Would you rather hear an insult face to face?" Hanako's playful voice become confused because of her actions.

"I-I didn't mean to be like that. It's just... I'm not used to it. Especially to you, sometimes I do assume that you flirt too much."

"I'm not flirting, I'm just playing around."

"Do I look like a play thing to you?" Nene asked but Hanako just responded with a smile.

"Why don't you give us a label so I'll know what's the position of our situation? That's not hard, right?"

"You're not my type. And if I'm going to label someone it would be Minamoto Teru-Senpai." Yashiro smiled when the Cat become comfortable in her presence. But the Cat just looked at her and later... It's eyes shifted to Hanako.

"It can see me." Hanako stated as Yashiro sighed.

"There's no big deal between you and the cat." Yashiro sighed as Hanako carefully take the Cat.

"I can be your Cat. I can act sweet towards to you. But please, I'm not in a mood right now to make some funny jokes. All I want is your comfort and  presence." Hanako said as Yashiro looked away at him.

"Do whatever you like. Or you'll use the fishbowl full of water to blackmail me."

"Aren't we a perfect match? Imagine me? Being a cat will eat a Radish leg fish." Hanako laughed as Yashiro glared at him.

"You BAKA!!"