Story 29 : Bites

私は忠誠をもって主人に仕えます。

I serve my master with loyalty.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Tsukasa-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

"Nene-Chan." Ao-Chan pointed at the boy who was costumed as a cat who was badly injured.

They were on their way back to home after their school hours. Good thing that it was Friday so the two busy Students at Kamome Academy can take a break.

"My goodness." Yashiro exclaimed as she carefully lift up the child. His eyes started to open as Yashiro stared at it's Amber eyes.

It looks darker and the boy looks so scary.

"Do you know him?" Aoi asked.

"N-No, but I'll take care of him. Once he was okay, I'll bring him back to his parents." Yashiro started to go inside her house.

"Why won't you come inside?" Yashiro asked her friend as Aoi shrugged her head in response.

"I need to go home before my dad comes back. Good-bye and take care." Aoi waved her hand as she started to walk away.

"Be safe please." Yashiro whispered as the boy looked up at Yashiro.

"I'm not a boy. Damn it you radish leg." Tsukasa smirked that makes Yashiro looked at him with wide eyes.

"Y-You! Since when did you learn how to curse like that? You're just around 6!" She pointed at his nose.

A Yokai bumped into her again. First, it was Aoi who told her that she has a Yokai friend.

"I'm older than you, you pathetic little human." Tsukasa slapped her finger that was poking his nose.

"I am badly injured, can I sleep in here for a while?" He squirm in pain as Yashiro sighed and gently put him down on the couch. Good thing that the first aid kit was on the table so she can easily got a better access to get it so she can fastly treat the stranger's wounds.

"Yokai's can heal themselves." Yashiro was thinking that the poor boy was in a low rank class.

"I'm not a low rank, I can read your mind little radish."