Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms

人間のように振る舞う方法を学びます。あなたがそのように振る舞う方法を知らなければ、あなたは生き物ではありません...しかし、社会にとって役に立たないものです。

Learn how to act like a human. If you don't know how to act like one then you're not a living creature... But a useless one to the society.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Nanamine Sakura X Hyuuga Natsuhiko)

An idol who was suffering from the toxic people.

Being judged, being framed.

And her, doing nothing but to let those people judge her while she looks at her phone to see a sudden issue about her.

Slowly, her reputation is going insanely bad if these keeps up.

She was a person too. The only difference that she had to others is she doesn't have a work that she could enjoy. She does love her work.

But it's all in the past. She did regret being an idol in her life. The others may know that she's though... But deep inside, she was suffering in pain.

She's not the one who can act such a scandalous girl. She was proper and polite, but she can't control the society so she have to bear the pain.

This time, she was going to clear things out.

Criticising a famous person is one of a way to kill a person. If the famous person's will is too weak, he or she had a tendency to commit suicide.

And that suicidal person is not the only one who's at fault. The others who judged them is the one who has a more sinful act. Because instead of supporting an artist or a singer, their obsession towards to them gone wrong.

She was sitting calmly in the chair along with a famous actor, Natsuhiko Hyuuga who was 4 years yonger than her. They were rumored that the two of them we're drinking inside the bar while making out.

And that's the worst issue that she'll have in her life. Her purity is being exposed to the public that she's not a decent girl.

She'll make sure to shut their mouths and make them pay. She won't break like the others.

The incident that they have is because of Tsukasa who was at the bar. Drinking as he was crazily head over heels with his brother. That psycho friend of them may be annoying but Tsukasa became part of her life.