Story 25 : The Traitor

後ろから刺すのが心をつかむ最も簡単な方法です

Stabbing you from the back is the easiest way to get your heart.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Mama, Papa." The little boy asked their parents.

"Hmm?" Yashiro asked as she looked at her 6 year old son. He may be too young to understand the situation, but he is a smart one.

But his curiosity is too much.

Inside their room, Hanako and Yashiro looked to each other as Hanako raised his brow with a playful smile.

"Stop it!" Yashiro started to blush as their son touched her face.

"Mama is turning red! Quick! Kiss her papa!!" He over exaggerated as Hanako chuckled and kiss Yashiro's cheeks.

"Tell me your story on how the two of you become a couple." He asked as Hanako encircle his right arm around her waist.

"You little one, come here." Hanako tapped his legs using his left hand. The boy decided to sit on his lap as Yashiro sighed.

"Your Papa and I didn't have a love at first sight theme like you expect from the books that you read." Yashiro confessed.

"Your Papa is known as a Royal Guard, And your Mama is a Princess that was destined to marry a Prince." Hanako said.

"Are the two of you fight in the first place? Did you ended up like Romeo and Juliet? Or Cinderella? How about Beauty and the Beast?" He stated as they both chuckled.

Because their love story was similar to their Son's favorite story book that it contains a deep impression towards to him.

Hanako was known for being sadistic like he was being describe as a Beast. He was deeply fallen in love with Yashiro when she crossed paths with him. It's because she doesn't act like a princess but her looks makes it obvious. Her simplicity makes her beauty natural.

Their life wasn't easy too, unlike Cinderella, her story can be clearly understandable. Yashiro was the last Princess of their kingdom. She was being mistreated for being weak at academics but her combat skills makes everyone judge her that she's not a proper lady but a Knight in disguise as a royalty. Yashiro dreams to become like Cinderella. A happy ending that anyone can clearly understand her struggles in life.