Story 24 : Love at First Sight

* 𝐑𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 *
Story By : ʏᴜᴍᴇɪ ᴄʜᴀɴ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴'𝚂 𝙰 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

- RukiiSama89

---★★★---

---★★★---

「BADUMP」という言葉を知る

Knowing the word ''BADUMP."

---★★★---

(Kou Minamoto X Mitsuba Sousuke)

"Have you heard? there's this ghost that's been appearing in the Junior High School Entrance lately!" the boy gossiped, creating a rumor once again. but this time, it caught the blonde guy's attention.

"Ghost?" He asked.

"Yes! Ghost!" The boy smiled at Kou, making the blonde smile back too.

"They say that-" they stopped in the shoe lockers, changing their shoes since it's already after school. The brunette continued talking about this ghost.

"- It grabs your arm and says..."

"Huwah-! stop touching my arm!" the boy looked at his friend who seemed confused.

"Eh? but... I didn't..."

That is when they realized...

"Hey, Have you forgotten about me?" A calm yet deep voice spoke scaring the two.

The two boys ran while Kou just stayed there.

"There you are-!" The blonde grabbed the ghost's arm. His grip to the ghost tightens, harshfully throwing the lad to the lockers. As he trapped the ghost, his right foot placed on the side of the ghost, slamming creating a thud noise.