Story 7 : Incest

「アマネは私が食べたい最も美味しいスナックです。」

"Amane is the most delicious snack that I want to eat."

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Tsukasa-Kun)

"Are we going to stay like this?" Hanako moved away from the couch as Tsukasa moved closer again.

"Why are you moving like that Amane?" Tsukasa playfully pressed himself to his brother as Hanako moved away but the corner of the couch can't be movable so he was trapped.

"Stop! Don't come any closer!"

"Then stop moving then!" Tsukasa pouted as Hanako give him a glare.

"Are you getting serious now?" Tsukasa's playful side suddenly faded. The atmosphere around them seemed to be clouded. Hanako just looked away.

"Stop with your childish acts. I don't like it at all. You're pretending and I know that." Hanako's voice become low.

"What are you trying to say? That I hate you because you killed me? Your twin?"

Hanako stand up from the couch. The two of them were trapped inside the classroom.

Hanako was supposed to be with Kou, but he refused to come along with him since he got some academic buisness to mind. On the other hand, he was waiting for him when Tsukasa just showed up out of no where.

"Where are you going? Were supposed to play like hide and seek. Amane-Kun!" Tsukasa yelled as Hanako started to get annoyed.

"We're over! We don't know each other and everything is not gonna be the same anymore! I'm no longer your good brother."

"Why are you saying that? How can you judge me when I see you as a different one."

"Like what? Your killer?" He asked.

"Some part of that may be correct but the fact that you're my brother is reasonable for us to stay together. We can do anything in this school. Rule over it and make the students our servants. Isn't it nice?"

"We may have the same role. But our motives towards to this school is opposite. Were opposite Tsukasa. We're supposed to part ways and in my opinion, it's better to be like that."

"NO! YOU'RE MINE!" Tsukasa yelled but Hanako started to move away from his attempt of hug.

"Hanako-Kun!" Kou just showed up out of nowhere. Only to find Tsukasa on the top of Hanako.

"The knife... Is the symbol of our history. Remeber? You kill me using that thing. An apology is not just a word that I can easily accept. I'm your brother, you're supposed to do what I want to do. Serve me. Amane-Kun."

"I'm more than powerful than you. Who told you I'm gonna take commands? You're the one who should follow the rules and take your role as a serious job. Everything is not a play."

"You killed me remeber! You're supposed to pay me with-"

"That's a none sense idea you know that." Kou interrupted Tsukasa's word that makes Tsukasa give him a serious face.

"The way how I handle things is out of your concern. And you're a student right? You're so disrespectful so learn your boundaries. This is between me and my brother. You have no rights to interrupt."

"I do have rights... Because I'm gonna kill him if something happens to him."

"Pft." Tsukasa hold his chuckle but he can't help it so he laugh it out loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're just a useless exorcist who can't defeat me. You're still a weakling and need a lot of training to do."

Tsukasa get off to Hanako as he goes towards to Kou.

"Don't use Hanako-Kun's weakness to make him obey your orders. What rights do you have to tell in front of my face that I'm weak? Don't you know that you're weak too? Because instead of using violence to Hanako, you're using the past that doesn't concern the future. Black mailing is a dirty trick but that what I see... You're not fighting fair."

"SHUT UP." Tsukasa hissed as he goes back to being playful. He wrapped his arms around Hanako's waist.

"Amane... He's bullying me. Do something." Tsukasa whispered that makes Hanako sighed.

Hanako just put his hands to Tsukasa's arms to let his body go but his brother's grip is too tight.

"Wanna play Amane? How about we gamble and who ever wins will be the leader? The rules is just simple. We are free to do anything but no one will interrupt."

"I don't want to play games." Hanako straightfully answered his words.

"Because you always cheated." Tsukasa sighed.

"I suffer... I want you to feel the same. Because we're twins. We supposed to feel each other's sufferings."

"I suffered too Tsukasa. We both suffered."

"LIAR."

Kou can't handle the drama anymore so he just sighed and leave the two alone. He's giving them space.

Other than that, he doesn't want to see Hanako-Kun's brother being so unreasonable. It's such an eyesore.

Hanako's gaze follow Kou's movement towards to the door leaving him and Tsukasa alone.

"I'm going off. It's so embarassing that we fight like this. Kou-San already saw us like this." Hanako sighed as Tsukasa cornered him using both of his arms.

"Amane~ I don't want you to be with them. Just be with me."

"Get off!" Hanako was in panicked when Tsukasa started to attempt to remove the buttons on his clothes.

"I'm just kidding, your scared face give such a pleasing pleasure to me. I'll make you look like that towards to me. Remeber that. Onii-San." And just like that... Tsukasa dissapear leaving his brother out of breath.

𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖐𝖔-𝖐𝖚𝖓 (𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara