Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way

噂を聞いたことがありますか?

Have you heared the Rumor?

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Aoi Akane X Akane Aoi)

"Akane Ao-Kun!" Yashiro Nene called as the boy with Violet hair looked at his friend.

"Greetings! Yashiro-Kun. What's the matter? Why do you look like you've run for days?" Aoi asked that makes Yashiro sighed and stand up straight.

"There's a new student coming in our class! And all of them were GIRLS!" Yashiro-Kun happily announce like he's going to have a relationship with the new comer.

Aoi just rolled his eyes then give him a chuckle. He knows that his friend was desperately in love on having a relationship. He does have an interest with their Senior, Minamoto Teru-Chan who is a President of the Kamome School. But sadly, her interest towards to love is unknown. There was even a rumor that she likes someone and Aoi happened to be mistook that Teru-Chan liked him. But he even denied it to all that he's not into a relationship since his priority was to study well and have a good grades.

"The class is going to start soon! Let's go so we can meet them!"Yashiro-Kun hurriedly grabbed his hand. Causing for his Raspberry snack to fall. 

"Slow down! My snack!"Aoi hissed as the two of them reached the room.

"Are they here?!" Yashiro-Kun asked excitedly to his classmates.

"Relax, Yashiro-Kun." Their classmate smirked.

"Don't be too excited. Teru-Chan was touring the three girls. They'll be here soon." They responded as Yashiro-Kun hugged Aoi.

"Did you hear that? Not only two! But three of them will come to the Kamome Academy!" Aoi sighed at Yashiro-Kun. He's being hyped up again.

One of those newbies was his childhood friend, Aoi Akane. She was just a simple girl wearing a glasses but he does admit that she had looks. Plus, she was very talented and smart.

"Shh! The cuties we're coming!" Their classmate announced as all of them hurriedly go back to their proper seats.

The door opened revealing Teru-Chan with 2 girls.

"I thought they were three? Where's the other one? "Yashiro asked.

"The other one's IQ was too high so she was in the other class." Aoi clarified as he put his hands to his Violet hair.

Teru-Chan announced that there were 2 twins will be their classmate. The Hyper one who said to be the youngest was called Tsukasa-San. And the one who got an attitude and look a little bit mature was called Hanako-San.

"Uhm... So which one is your type? Yashiro-Kun?" He asked.

"They look so much alike. It's hard to point out who is Hanako-San and Tsukasa-San." Aoi looked and surprised to see Yashiro's boring face.

"None of them we're my type." Yashiro bitterly said as he chuckle in response.

Tsuchigomori Sensei Chan is their 5th teacher. That means, after the class they'll have their break. Their topic is all about the Spider which was part of the interesting topic that caught his attention.

Luckily, those 2 newbies arrived late on their school. Because their first subject is a real terror one. Yako-Kun sensei and her always fight and exchange bad nicknames.

"YOU EMO SPIDER!" Yako-Kun hissed.

"STUPID FOX." Tsuchigomori Sensei Chan yelled.

Dang, their voices was running inside Ao-Kun's head.

"The class is over. You may take your leave." Tsuchigomori Sensei Chan closed the book as they sighed in relief.

"Ao-Kun!!" Their class yelled as he sighed and looked at them.

"Tell us a new rumor! We know you've been listening to the Broadcasting club! The story was too long and Nanamine-Kun's voice is so deep. His story telling makes me sleep."

Aoi sighed as he looked at the window and see his childhood friend.

"Have you heard the rumor?" His voice makes everyone's eyes looked at him.

Even the new twins looked at him.

"About the seven wonders in this school?" Aoi and the new transferred girls said in unison making him feel the chills.

"Ao-Kun." Akane-Chan called his name as she fixed her glasses.

"Let's go." She offered but this time... He didn't run away. He just accented her childhood best friend's offer as he looked back at the class.

"Looks like the new students know something." He turns around as he and Akane-Chan walked away on their way to the canteen.