Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella

* 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 *
Story By : нαтѕυηє мιкυ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

- RukiiSama89

---★★★---

今回の歌詞は主にいい子の昔話から

The lyrics this time come mainly from an old story of a good girl or something.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Aoi Akane X Akane Aoi)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

''Dear," Ao-Chan's mother give her a piece of cookies on the top of her table as she kissed her head.

"Sweet dreams and be a good girl always okay?" Her mother mumbled as she waited for the door to close. When she's already alone to her room, she gets up from her bed as she tied her Violet hair into a low ponytail.

"I hate this." She wanted to cry but didn't know why.

Maybe because she comes from a rich family and anyone envy her for her fame and money. Beauty and reputation.

A perfect girl image that she hates. One wrong move she'll be accused. Embarrassed that in that wrong move she'll commit a biggest crime.

She get something from her drawer and it was a guitar. Her parents wants her to learn orchestral music but she preffer the rock. Because it keeps her mind awake and she can completely enjoy the energetic song.