!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

ೃ☪: 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊! This is 𝕽𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖎𝕾𝖆𝖒𝖆89. I am here to announced that this story of mine is fully completed. As you can see, I already said that I'm not good at editings and my writing skills along with the grammar seemed to be uhm... Have so much errors. So before I leave this message here is some special thanks to you.

➣ Thank you for the Support that you've given to me. Especially for all of the people who noticed my book in the first place. The votes, the comments are really nice and I was so touched that some of you likes my work.

➣ I was inspired to do this because of the Anime itself. Jibaku No Shounen Hanako-Kun become a big part of my life which makes me happy to continue my skills in drawings, editings and writings.

➣ For the art that I posted in here along with some of the other stories. It was highly credited by the rightful owner. I'd like to thank them too for making such a wonderful art as I saw their efforts to their drawings. They were the ones who inspired me too so again, thank you.

➣ Most of the Ships that I put a lot in here were base on the Vocaloid Songs. Some of my stories were just inspired by other animes in another event. Some of the credited works even inspired me to do my own version of story so I was fucking fucked up to realize that I went too far from creating more one shot stories.

➣ My ships inside the anime along with the manga? I know I have a lot of fandoms when it comes to shipping so please respect my ship as I list down all the character's that seemed to be perfect in my eyes. (Infact, all of them were perfect because of their unique personality and differences.)

SHIPS THAT I LIKE

❐| Hanako-Kun & Yashiro Nene
❐| Kou Minamoto & Yashiro Nene
❐| Yugi Tsukasa & Yashiro Nene
❐| Aoi Akane & Yashiro Nene
❐| Akane Aoi & Yashiro Nene
❐| Hanako-Kun & Tsukasa-Kun
❐| Kou Minamoto & Mitsuba Sousuke
❐| Nanamine Sakura & Natsuhiko Hyuuga.
❐| Aoi Akane & Akane Aoi
❐| Teru Minamoto & Akane Aoi
❐| Yako & Tsugomori Sensei
❐| Tsukasa-Kun & Nanamine Sakura

If you're asking why? There's a lot of images on the Pinterest with mixed ship so I was kinda... WELL, SLOWLY liking them bit by bit because of the fan arts. Aside from that, Shit started to happen as most of these ships is becoming famous because of RP's as they made a lot of edited images and writing some fandom works. Send HELP, if I'm being such a crazy fan and a supportive human to stan the ship. 😍😂

➣ I was a traditional and a digital artist so I made a lot of sketches but it turns out I'm kinda trashy in my works because all of them were unfinished. 😂 But I can still show you my drawing example for my muse.

EXAMPLE SKETCHES
(Unfinished)

EXAMPLE SKETCHES (Unfinished)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖐𝖔-𝖐𝖚𝖓 (𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓) 🎉