Story 22 : Sadistically Hot

私はあなたに捧げます。だから私は私の王女を懇願するまで私にもっと触れます。

I offer myself to you. So touch me more until I beg my princess.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Nothing was special to him. He was a mere rich kid. Who loves to do fun things and take anything as a play thing.

Money, Property, Popularity, Territory... ANYTHING.

ANYTHING but Her.

She was simple, cute. Quite funny and Naive. Strong and hard to get.

And he hates it, his attention was being forced to look at her. She was like a magnet that is hard to resist. She's not attractive but he wants her.

That girl is just a normal girl. Nothing special.

Even her life is boring. Everything is too simple.

And as a spoiled Prince, he will own anything.

He will use fear against her to make her his. But she was not an easy catch.

He thought it would be simple. But it's damn complicated. And he hates challenges that goes against his way.

"I'll handle her." He ordered his servants as he looked at the girl wearing a nice dress.

A crown, a nice pair of sandals, a make over that makes her look like a Princess. It was unexpected because she was indeed a beautiful one.

A white flower that is nice to be starred at.

She was standing there with a chain around her wrist as it was attached on the wall.

And their eyes met. Her crying face may be hurtful to watch, but it was making him stare at her tears.

It shines in the light as the tears become sparkly. Her lips thinned as she bite her lower lip.

A pleasurable look that is hard to resist.

"Yashiro, these chains look good." Hanako grabbed her hand as he started to lick her swollen wrist when he grabbed the key and unlocked it.