Story 26 : Play

このサイコパスを治してくれてありがとう。正式にあなたと遊んでいます〜。

Thanks for curing this Psychopath. I am now officially playing with you~.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Tsukasa-Kun)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"I was good." Tsukasa touched her butt.

"N-No, please." Pinning her down, Yashiro's face was facing the pillow as Tsukasa was behind her back. Sniffing her scent because he was addictive to her.

Addiction, Possession and Obsession might be different. But to Tsukasa, since he was suffering from those 3 feelings that he had towards to her... He knows the difference but he can't point it out if it was based on the feelings.

"Tsukasa-Kun, You're being a sadist." As Tsukasa get a red ribbon, he tied it around her body so her curves and sexiest form would appear.

"Me? But I am good." Tsukasa laughed. "Y-Yashiro Nene~" He called her name.

"Yashiro Nene." He whispered in her ear again and again.

"Yashiro." He bite her earlobe and lick inside the ear. "Nene~" with those last words, the ribbon becomes tighter.

"I want it tighter. Not enough." Tsukasa pulled the string again that makes Yashiro winced in pain.

"TSU-KUN!" She cried as Tsukasa licked her tears and kissed her eyes.

"I'll be good. That's a promise." He pouted.

"I just want to play. You look good in these ribbons." His fingers touched her skin as his eyes went down on her exposed breast.

"The ribbons are covering your private part though. But it's too thin, look at it." He pointed her nipple as he pressed it lightly and playfully encircle it, tracing it's form.

"Don't moan." He looked at her face as she was biting her lips hard.

"A-Ah~"

"DON'T MOAN." His voice become louder as he cupped her breast. Squeezing it as he licked the other side, she felt those piercing on his tounge.

He's like he's doing it well like he thought he's doing it right.

But no, it was a total torture that he was giving her light torture then he'll turn agressive.