Story 9 : Crossover

私たちは自分の道を分離することになっています...それがそれがどのように機能するのかという理由からです。

We are supposed to separate our ways... Because that's how it works.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Hanako Kun)

"Ao-Chan!" Yashiro squeal as she hugged her roomate.

"I passed the audition! I'm going to the final round!" She started to cry because she knows... That if she loose she will be gone for good.

"I'm so nervous for the upcoming results Nene-Chan. You're the one who made the promise so don't break it." Aoi hugged her as Yashiro nodden in response.

"We are going to be an IDOL. We're going to pass this challenges and use our talent to inspire people."

Nene's weakness was to rap. Because she can't rap fast like her friend Ao-Chan. Aoi can rap but not as fast as the other competitors. In the group, the two we're always been a target because they thought they'll be easy to handle with. Plus, they do look weak to the others and always have a soft spot.

"Tsk, those emotional weaklings are being such a drag." Tsukasa insulted the two but they didn't mind his own harsh words.

"We'll get over this Nene-Chan."

"Goodluck for the next finals." The short haired girl with good looks greeted them as Aoi and Yashiro bowed their heads in response.

"Thank you for your support! Sakura-Chan!" They replied.

"Why would you support those loosers Sakura-Chan?" Tsukasa makes it obvious that he hates them but Nanamine Sakura just replied with no response towards to him as they walked away.

"Let's celebrate the victory, Nene-Chan." Aoi smiled as Yashiro grabbed her hand.

"I know a perfect place for us." Yashiro dragged her out of the studio where the singing competition were being held. Of course as a participant, most of the people will recognize them since Japan is a small country.

"Nene-Chan, we suppose to cover ourselves and not exposed our identity in the public. Otherwise we'll be reported in media and news. You know how the society works. We shouldn't recklessly do whatever we want outside as a trainee IDOL." Aoi warned as Nene give her a mask and a cap. Those two were enough for their cover-ups.

While running, the two may be seem as a couple because of their sweet gestures but their sexuality is completely stable.

"Nene-Chan. Slow down." Aoi huffed until Nene looked back at her until she bumped into someone.

"Kyah!" Nene hissed in pain as the boy she bumped makes a scowl.

Mitsuba Sousuke, who is a teen-age boy with an occupation of Part time model in a famous agency. With his good looks, most of the girls will fall for him. Even Nene have a crush on him at first glance. But their interactions with each other happen to be pretty bad since Mitsuba has a trashy mouth. An attitude that no one can handle at first in whole exact words.

That's because Mitsuba noticed Yashiro's fat ankles calling her Ugly Radish. But when Mitsuba was near on being hit by a truck, Yashiro saved him causing for him to give some respect on her. Calling 'Radish-Senpai'.

"Radish-Senpai? Long time no see!" Mitsuba stand up as Nene grabbed his hand so she can stand up too.

"I always support you and that purple grape friend of yours. I didn't expect that the two of you can go through the finals since the opponents are really talented and hard to beat off." His words didn't change. You didn't even know if he's insulting them or giving them a support.

Aoi-Chan on the other hand seemed to be confused.

"But I believe in you. You're strong so I'm sure you'll get your dreams." Mitsuba smiled as Yashiro give him a smile too.

Until Minamoto Kou, who is Mitsuba's manager call his name.

"Ugh, that Hella-Lame, Traffic-Safety-Earring Boy again."

"HUH?" Yashiro and Aoi asked in response as Mitsuba waved his hand as a good-bye.

"We'll meet again at the stage Radish-Senpai! I'm off now! Glad to bump and cross paths with you again!" Mitsuba yelled as he go towards to the Boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Is that Minamoto Teru-Senpai?" Aoi asked as she pointed at Mitsuba's manager.

"He's not... Is he?" Yashiro widen her eyes so she can clearly see if it was her crush.

"He's not! He just look like one. Besides, Teru-Senpai is much taller and more charismatic than him."

The two keep on walking until a boy wearing a Kamome Gakuen school uniform - a white short-sleeved shirt with black pants. He was covered in bruises and bandages. There was a cotton gauze on his left cheek.

"Yugi Amane!" Someone called his name as they just crossed away.

It's like everything is in slow-motion. And that name kinda sounds familiar in her ear.

But you know what disturbs Nene the most? That name gives such an impact to make her heart being shattered into pieces.

It hurts.

She and Aoi keep walking as she heard a voice inside her head.

"So, how is White Inferno?" Aoi was referring to her Hamster pet.

"Still alive and kicking." Yashiro stopped from walking.

"I feel weird... Like the people around me... I seemed to know them in my previous life." Yashiro looked at Aoi as Aoi smiled.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" Aoi asked.