Story 18 : Stares

私はあなたを見たいだけです。あなただけ

I only want to look at you. Only you.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Tsukasa X Yashiro Nene)

The sun is about to rise but Tsukasa was starting to loose hope. He already lost his friends.

Sakura Nanamine and Natsuhiko Hyuuga just sacrificed their life in order to protect him.

He was born to be cursed. And his jealousy and rage towards to his twin become worse as he watched him owned the throne and rule the country.

His older brother was being praised while he was just a useless Prince with a low title. Being spread by the fake rumors and being target by the assassin with unknown reasons.

He was being chased by karma because of him being such a headache to his own kind.

A traitor, a damn villain who was desperate for greed and power.

Who wouldn't want the throne? He was dead serious that he can kill in order to own the crown. But everything was been discovered by Hanako that caused his plan to backfired.

"Sir?" A gentle voice makes him looked at her.

A girl? She seemed to be useful because she looked like a noble.

Because of his bad state of condition, all he can do is to cough blood. Yashiro on the other hand seemed to be calmer as she looked at her assistant, Minamoto Kou.

"Senpai, I think we should help this one." Kou lifted Tsukasa as he and Yashiro started to run as fast as they could.

When they reached home, Yashiro quickly removed his top clothes as she started to clean his bruises and treat his wounds. Kou left them alone as they were inside her room.

She was going to remove the mask on his right cheek when Tsukasa suddenly speak.

"Don't touch it. Or I'll kill you."

Those demanding words makes her flinch, causing for the treatment that she's holding to spill. Luckily, she didn't let go of it because she knows the value of the medicine. And if she's going to make one, the ingredients is harder to search.

"A girl treating my wounds? You uneducated bitch dare to touch my body. What a shame. You don't even know where to put your people. Plus, I doubt your medical skills is good as the other imperial doctors." Tsukasa's insult makes her mad.