Story 27 : Reasons

私はいつも尋ねていました...私が完全に混乱しているときになぜあなたは私を愛してくれるのでしょうすべてが常に混乱しています。

I was always asking... Why would you love me when I was completly a mess. Everything is always a mess.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Yugi Amane)

While cooking for dinner, Amane can't help but to go towards to the kitchen as he sees an average height girl. Her curly hair with green highlights at the end was tied in a messy bun. Wearing his own black T-Shirt while her bare legs was been exposed.

He hugged her from the back as he tried to pull down the clothes that his girlfriend was wearing.

"A-Amane-Kun?" Yashiro asked as Hanako's arms tighten the grip.

"I'm tired." He kissed her cheeks as Yashiro chuckled in response.

''How's collage?" She asked.

"Totally f*cked up. I don't even know if I'm still studying. All of the students know the struggle." He sighed.

"But that doesn't matter. I want my future to be bright. As long as I maintain an average grade I can find a better job." That causes for Yashiro to scoff.

Because he was lying. Amane was smart, not to become more exaggerated in her description but it's not only her who sees his ability.

Her friends also stated the fact that he is indeed a talented one.

"So... You call your grades like sh¡t?"

Amane laughed at the last part. Because it's half the truth and half a lie.

Because without his classmates, he can struggle alone. Anyone knows he was good at cheating when it comes to assignment, but when it comes to exams he was dead serious about it.

It's because he has a hectic schedule in his life. Doing a part time job while Yashiro was been Ao-Chan's secretary in her company.

Yashiro does earn a lot of money because Ao-Chan and her become best friends for a long time since highschool. On the other hand, he doesn't want Yashiro to pay on his expenses since Yashiro deserves the money for her to buy what she wants.

They always argue about this since Amane almost suffer from stress that lead him to go to hospital since he over worked himself.

After he graduate, he'll make Yashiro his and they're going to build a family together.

He was older than Yashiro. He knows that some people might be confuse in their situation right now.

Why did Yashiro Graduated early over him?

Did he use her to help him up from his struggle in life?

Did he do something so he could take a responsibility for her?

If the issue is not him, it was Yashiro who is being misjudged by the people.

That girl looks young, is she around collage? I'm sure that man beside her is her sugar daddy.

Such a shame.

"Why... Why did you love someone like me?"

"It's because I love you."

"Say it again." He wants to hear it. Because it's a proof.

Yashiro decided to turn her attention to Amane since she was done doing their dinner.

"I love you." She whispered. "I love-"

She was completely cut off as Amane kiss her with sincerity.

"I love you... I love you too." He smiled as he grabbed her neck and kiss her again.

"Let's eat. The dinner is ready." Yashiro stated.

"And the dessert?" He asked.

"Donuts." She smiled as Amane sighed.

That was his favorite food. Although, Yashiro was the sweetest food that he'll ever taste.

"Let's eat then." He smiled as Yashiro pushed him a little.

It doesn't even look like he was 6 years older than Yashiro. They're being a sweetcake inside their apartment.

But of course, they always do what normal couples would do. Except for sex... They didn't do that. Just a little love making that you can call.

He was supposed to graduate too. But he was being haunted by his past.

His mother killed their father for being accused of having an affair with another woman.

And his twin... He was being a rebel to the point that he accidentally bumped Nanamine Sakura who was a spy to assassin organization. It was a legal job to protect the people.

But him and Tsukasa already cut ties. He decided to live a normal life but he can't take it anymore.

He become a suicidal person to the point that Yashiro almost caught him jumping off the building. But she saved him from falling.

And instead, he falls for her.

She didn't fall for his looks, but to his own imperfections that no one would understand what was so special about him to be loved.

Being covered in bandage full of blood. Cuts around his body that left a scar.

All of those changed. He was completly healed.

"Thanks for saving me." Amane kissed her hand.

"Because I need to." Yashiro smiled. "I love you."

---★★★---

𝐑𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝟖𝟗: Hey guys, I am running out of Ideas. So I was here to ask you that I am willing to post your works in my book. With your credits on it, I was being a lazy one so I got bored. Sorry for the slow update but you can chat me through PM if you're willing to submit your works.

Also, I want to know your thoughts and hear out your opinion about my works. If you're willing to request a one shot, I'm willing to do it with a smile.

Thanks everyone. Also, please keep safe from Corona Virus. I love you all.