Story 19 : Encountered

「私の失礼に遭遇した後、それでも私に尋ねる勇気がありますか?」

"After you encounter with my rudeness? You still dare to ask me that?"

---★★★---

---★★★---

Mitsuba sighed in relief as he entered the new room that he was supposed to enter.

As he take his seat, a girl beside him noticed his looks.

"You look like a girl if you're going to ask me. But seeing you up close, you're indeed a good one." The girl blushed and shocked at the same time.

She never met someone who was beautiful and handsome at the same time.

"Mind your own business you loud mouth." It is an insult to others but for him, his habit to name someone base on their personality became part of his life. 

First year, class 1. Everything seemed to be the same until he reached the school's cafeteria.

It's indeed huge but at the same time loud. All he have to do is buy the food that he wants and find a quiet place for him to stay.

A piece of strawberry cheesecake caught his attention as he paid for the food.

He never had enough friends in his life. Besides, it is hard to point out who's being a true friend to him.

As he goes upside, he found himself opening the last door. The attic room which was known as a storage room for the old props of each club that was always been placed in here.

Until his eyes caught something. A camera.

He just shrugged his attention to the other props while eating the small piece of cake that he brought until it was gone.

He is done being a photographer, he'll never be the same weakling in his life.

"Who's there? Show yourself." His calm voice makes the stranger showed up. A blonde guy with great genes and a good figure showed out of no where.

Psh, a 3rd year student? What is he doing in this kind of lame place? Judging from his appearance, he seemed to be kinda famous.

"How did you know that someone is here?" The boy asked.

"Do I look stupid? Everyone is free to visit this place since the things inside in here is pretty useful." Mitsuba said.

"But you're a first year. How come you know this-"

"I accidentally found this place." It is the truth though. He was supposed to be at the rooftop, enjoying the scene from the low and inhale the fresh air.

"Oh, I got here because of the school map. I got curious in this place so I didn't hesitate to check out this room. It was pretty cool, it's like a museum to me until I didn't noticed the time and skipped my classes."

"Why do you need a school map? Aren't you like... Graduating student?" Mitsuba eyed him from head to toe which makes Kou twitched.

"I'm a new student in here." Kou replied.

"W-What? Then... Who is the famous guy that-"

"It was my big bro, geez. I hate it when I was mistook by many people. I do admit that I'm popular." Kou rolled his eyes. "Popular for being my big brother's decoy. We're not twins either. Just a carbon copied genes. But he and I were totally different people."

'Different'... Those words are clearly and completely understandable. But for Mitsuba, it is a hard word that is hard to do.

He was pretty talkative. He hates people being so noisy but no one could understand him. It's just, noisy people were the reasons why he have trust issues.

"You're lame and boring."

"Yeah, and I love being me you Traffic Hella Lame Safety Earring Boy. At least my fashion sense in earrings is fashionable." He tried to shut his mouth and look at Kou's earring.

"Did I mention that your earring looks like a sack of tea?"

"Now I know the reason why people hates you in a second. Your rude when it comes to giving a nickname. I never encounter someone like you."

"Whatever." Mitsuba decided to leave until Kou grabbed his hand.

"Can we be friends?" He asked.

"After you encounter with my rudeness? You still dare to ask me that?"

"Of course, I know you're just being true. I rather had a friend full of hurtful words as long as they'll be loyal."

And because of that... Mitsuba can't help but to smile for unknown reasons.

"Yeah... I think we can get along."