Chapter 1

((A picture of Brynn Strange!! BUT HER EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

Walking around my empty house it's now four in the afternoon and I sit in the living room wondering when dads are getting home. It's Sunday, I wish they didn't have to work today it's suppose to be a family day. We were gonna go hangout today and go to the park like old times and then they got called in to work and they weren't able to get out of it. Sighing I sit on the couch and put my white blonde hair in a messy bun. Playing with my nose piercing I turn the tv on and just watch whatever is on tv.

((Brynn's outfit!! Minus the shoes and cat ears!!))

((Brynn's nose piercing on her right!!))

Watching tv my phone ding I see Peter, MJ, and Ned texts our group chat.

P: Hey! Who wants to hang out tonight?
M: I'm down, just got to finish some stuff up
N: I'm already with Parker, so  what do you say you wanna hangout tonight? Before we slave back to school?
P: Yeah come on Brynn, we're going to Memphis Diner
M: Yes!!! I'm so now going
B: Um....I would love too, but I'll have to ask my Dads when they come home
N: Aren't they suppose to be off work today?
B: Yeah, but they got called in and couldn't get out of it
M: Okay! Just let us know if you can come or not!
P: We hope you can come out with us
B: Me too guys I hope I can too, I'll let you know as soon as possible

Turning my phone off I go back to watching tv and just wait for dads to come back home. Turning the tv off I go upstairs to my room and just sit in my bed and work on some school work that I have to finish up. Working on school time goes by and I hear the door close and voices. Smiling I stop what I'm doing and run down the stairs to see my parents. "Dads!" I hug them tightly. "Hey kiddo! How was your day?" They hug me back. "Alright, could have been better if you guys were here." I say shrugging. "We're sorry we couldn't have." Dad says rubbing my arm. "Don't be, I get it your busy." I smile. They smile and kiss my head gently. "Thank you sweetheart." Father says. I nod. "I know you guys just got home, but what is dinner gonna be?" I ask. "Hmm, probably some chicken." Dad answers.

Nodding they take their coats off and go to the kitchen to start making dinner. Going into the kitchen I see them getting started on dinner and I remember about the hangout my friends want to do. "Hey Dads?" I ask sitting on a bar stool. "Yes?" They asks as they continue making dinner. "I just realized that Peter, Ned and MJ want to hang out at Memphis Diner tonight, and I was wondering if I could go." I answer. They stop what they're doing and look at me. "Did you get all your homework done for tomorrow?" Father asks. "Well, most of it's done, but I can finish the rest in home room tomorrow." I answer. "How much do you have left?" Dad asks. "Five more problems." I answer. They look at each other for a while and they nod. "You may go, but it's a school night, we want you back before ten thirty." Father answers. "Thank you so much! And I will!" I hug them and head upstairs to text the guys.

B: Hey I'm coming tonight!
M: Okay awesome! I'll pick you up!
B: Sounds great! I just have to be back home before 10:30
M: Sounds like a plan!
P: Awesome! Glad to hear it! Ned and I are heading over right now to get a table, we'll see you soon!

Reading it I grab my stuff and head downstairs. "MJ's gonna pick me up and bring me home! I'll see you guys later tonight." I hug them. "Alright, sounds like a plan have a great time." Dad says hugging me. "I will!!" I hug back and kiss their cheeks and leave heading out of my house to wait for MJ.

((A picture of Stephen Strange!!))

((A picture of Tony Stark/Strange!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A new book is out!! A little Marvel crossover with some fun stuff in it!! I can't wait for this book!! I have a great idea for this book!! Also Stephen Strange is gonna be called Dad and Tony Stark/Strange will be called Father, just so you know who's who when Brynn talks to her dads!! Please comment and vote!!