Chapter 31

**Time Skip To A Couple Of Weeks Later**

Sitting in the ship with Nebula we play paper football and Nebula wins. We sigh wondering what is gonna happen to us. Losing oxygen I go back to my helmet and talk to it video taping me and just talk some more to it and I close my eyes knowing I'm done with my life I'll die I close my eyes. While my eyes are closed I feel something warm against my skin and I slowly open them to see a woman staring at me. That's new.

Brynn's Pov

"Brynn?" Lifting my head I have tear stained face and bloodshot eyes. "Oh Brynn." Nat says walking over to me and sits besides me rubbing my shoulder. Letting a few more tears go I hold back sobs. "I miss him. I don't even know what happened to him and I just want him back." I whisper. "I know, but we have no idea what happened to him Brynn. There's no way to contact him and nice outfit by the way." She rubs my shoulder still. Nodding with a small smile I wipe some tears Steve comes running out and so does Bruce. They run out and so does Nat, the time passes and they don't come back which causes me to worry.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Getting out of my seat I walk outside and see to see someone I've been wanting to see someone I didn't think I was gonna see. "FATHER!" I yell running into his arms. His eyes widen and he pulls away from the Steve as I jump into his arms. He stumbles slightly an holds me tightly. "Oh my Brynn! I thought I lost you in the snap too." He says kissing my head over and over again and I just let tears go and bury my head into his chest. "It's okay Brynn, I'm here. I'm here. I'm here." He whispers kissing my head. Nodding I pull away slowly and he wipes my tears away and I see a girl smiling. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm Carol Danvers or Captain Marvel." She smiles. Nodding I thank her for bringing father back. She nods and leaves going back into space.

We take Father inside and he sits down. "I needed you Steve! As in past tense! Not anymore!" He says getting up. "You said when we lose, we'll lose together....and where we're you!? Hmm? I had no plan nothing. And we lost." Dad says. "I feel the same way Tony! I wanted you there I didn't have a plan either!  We had to fight Thanos and we lost too!! We lost Vision! Look at everyone we lost too! The only way we prolonged him because of your daughter's outstanding wolf strength who took on Thanos alone and kept him at bay!" Steve mumbles. "I thought I told you to stay home with Wyatt and not get involved!?" Father yells looking at me. "I-." He cuts me off. "I don't wanna hear it Brynn! You disobeyed me and do you know how dangerous that was of you!? You could have been killed Brynn! Killed!" He yells at me. "Bruce! I told you to make sure she didn't do anything but stay home!" Father brings his attention to Bruce.

"It wasn't his fault, it was all mine. He told me to stay home, but I argued with him until he gave in. It's my fault Father and I'm sorry I really am. I just wanted help you guys out." I look down. He sighs and tries to get up, but falls so Bruce hooks him up to a machine puts some sedatives in him so he can sleep for a while. Sitting in my room I let some tears ago and wipe them wishing I listened to father. Pushing my hair back I go to the room he is and sit next to him grabbing his hand gently and laying my head on his chest feeling the comfort of my father.