Chapter 30

Feeling a cool breeze as we talk we see a giant purple man standing in front of us. He talks about getting the stone from Vision and Wanda almost to the border of Wakanda and we all watch the purple alien with a gauntlet with the stones. He takes out some of the Avengers and he throws Steve to the ground. Reactivating my wolf I stand between everyone and he looks at me chuckling. "You think you a little teenage girl can take out the mad Titan Thanos? Ha! You've got to be kidding." He laughs slightly. Eyes glowing amber I howl loudly. "AWOOOO!" Running towards him I jump in the air and punch his face and he stumbles slightly surprised by my strength. "Alright little girl it's time to show you who you're messing with." He growls and tries to punch me, but miss by me ducking and punching him again in the stomach. He groans and him and I battle for a bit. He gets ready to punch me again with the gauntlet hand and he goes to punch, but I grab his hands holding him back. He tries to snap but I get a hold of his fingers while holding him back and he struggles to punch me.

Growling and yelling loudly the veins in my neck start popping as I continue to hold him back as he struggles to snap. Not paying attention I look to my left to see his other fist raising and he punches the side of my face causing me to get thrown far from him and I hit a tree in the forest and groan on the ground feeling everything around me swim. " Brynn!" I hear Steve's voice as I try to get up. Getting off the ground once I come back to my senses I walk out of the woods to see certain people disappearing into dust? "Oh my god Brynn! You're okay! I thought you turned to dust!" Nat runs to me hugging me tightly. Wincing I hug her back and feel exhausted. "You did amazing out there Brynn, taking on Thanos like that." Steve smiles at me nodding I just collapse into his chest wrapping my arms around waist and close my eyes from my adrenaline coming down from its high. "What's happening?" I mumble into his chest tiredly. "We lost." Is all Steve says. I hope dad and father okay......wherever they are. "Come on lets get back to base." Steve says. Nodding he helps me since my leg is in so much pain from the injury the alien gave me. "I have a massive headache." I groan. "Probably because you got punched by strong Titan." Steve chuckles. Nodding we continue to walk to the plane with Thor and the raccoon who I learned his name is Rocket.

Tony's Pov

Watching Peter Quill, Mantis and Drax disappear I look over and see Stephen who doesn't seem to good. No! Please don't do this to me! Running to Stephen I grab his face and he holds my face gently and gives me a weak. "Don't leave me Stephen please." I whisper. "It's going to be okay Tony, look after Brynn for us." He says and presses a small kiss to my lips and soon he fades to dust while I let a solid tear go. Brynn! My sweet child I need her! I need to make sure she's okay, but I have a small feeling she isn't gonna be on earth when and if I get back to earth. "Uh Mr. Strange?" Turning around I see Peter walking over to me slowly. "Mr. Strange! I don't feel so good!" He starts as he collapse in my arms.

"You're okay kid." I say knowing he's not I just don't want to bare the fact that I'm losing him. "I don't know what's happening. Please, I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go." He swallows hard in my arms and I hold back a tear threaten to fall. "I'm SORRY." Is the last thing he says before he turns to dust in my hands and I jut replay his words back in my head. I'm sorry. Is all I hear bouncing in my head. I lost the kid, the one thing I promise I would never do is lose Peter Parker and I did, he's dead and I'm responsible for him not being here. I lost my husband, I lost the kid.....I failed, I failed at protecting the ones I love and care for the most. "He won." Nebula says sitting next to me. Nodding slowly I close my eyes and let silent tears fall down my face.

((A picture of Thanos!!))

((A picture of Rocket!!))

((A picture of Peter Quill!!))

((A picture of Mantis!!))

((A picture of Drax!!))

((A picture of Nebula!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
More characters are added!! And we finally see who the Thanos!! He just caused so much problem to the whole entire world!! And poor Tony for not only losing his loving husband, but he lost Peter Parker!!! Let's hope Brynn is doing better, but look at Brynn taking on the Titan!! Please comment and vote!!