Chapter 29

Sitting down I push my hair back and feel someone sit next to me. "Hey Nat." I say. "How are you doing?" She asks. "Alright." She nods and looks at the necklace. "How's the werewolf life?" She asks. "Great, I love it! I finally fit in a group without feeling different or unwanted." I smile. She smiles nodding. "I'm very happy for you." Smiling I push my hair back and touch my necklace back. "I see you're more comfortable with your hair." She hums. "Yeah thanks to Wyatt. He's really helped me see that my hair brings a very different feeling to the school." I smile. "I'm so glad to hear that. He seems like a very important person to you." She hums. "He is, he's helped me so much with my insecurities about my hair and I'm so happy for him in my life. I hope I come back alive to see him again." I sigh looking down. She nods rubbing my shoulder. Arriving to Wakanda we get out of the plane and we see Bucky and Steve hugs him tightly. "Thank you King T'Challa." Steve smiles. "Of course we're happy to help." He smiles.

Steve nods and T'Challa brings his attention to me and his smile slightly fades. "Who is she?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "This is Brynn, she's Tony's daughter." Sam says. "Didn't know he had a daughter." He looks me up and down. "She's a werewolf." Bucky says. "She's a Great Alpha." James adds in. "Great Alpha?" T'Challa raises an eyebrow. "I'm a leader of a wolf pack back home in New York. The necklace gives me my werewolf ability." I explain. He nods. "That's so cool can I see the necklace!" A girl says. "Shuri." King T'Challa says. "What it must be similar to your necklace brother." She says. "I rather not, because it's not. If this necklace breaks I'll die. We can have them off for a while, but if they lose their energy or break we'll die. We only live as long necklace has energy." I explain. She nods and doesn't ask to see my necklace again. "We need your help." Steve starts and explains what's going on. "Come inside." King T'Challa says. Nodding we follow him inside his kingdom and walk to a room. Shuri puts Vision a table and exams the stone in his forehead with their advance technology. Looking at the place I stand next to Steve and we talk about random stuff. "We didn't think to hook up the stone like." Bruce says.

They walk for awhile and soon we hear Sam's voice. "Hey guys we got company." He says we walk to the window and watch waiting to see what happens. I cringe smelling something fowl. "You okay Brynn?" Nat asks. "I'm smelling something fowl." I say. Before she says anything there's a loud bang and the trees sway from the impact. "We've got company. Who's ready to fight?" King T'Challa asks. We nod. "Get suit up! There's no going back, we keep the stone here if that's what Thanos wants then they'll be after Vision. Keep him here, Wanda look after him. And Shuri, keep working on the stone." King T'Challa explains. She nods and continues on removing the stone. "And get this man a shield." He points to Steve. They all get suit up and T'Challa walks over to me and sees me with two daggers. "That metal is strongest metal to live called Vibranium." He says. We talk about my daggers and where I got them and he's impress and proud that I have the best daggers out in the world. We leave the kingdom and soon more of the people come until we have an army. I stand in the front line next to Steve and Nat. Soon a bunch of creatures come out and pound against the barrier and soon a girl comes over.

(( Brynn's daggers!!))

"You are in Wakanda now, Thanos will have nothing, but blood and ash." King T'Challa says. "Don't worry, we have a lot of a blood. She says and soon a whole bunch of more creatures come out burning they're skin and dying. Wow they really are serious about getting this stone. "Let the border down now sis!" T'Challa yells. Activating my wolf my eyes glow and fangs extended. Soon the border come down and the Wakandians start shouting. "Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe!" They keep chanting. "FOR WAKANDA!!" They scream. We start running down and all I can say is Steve and T'Challa are fast, but it doesn't take long for me to catch up with them. Jumping in the I pull my daggers out and slice open one of them and growl. "Good one Alexis!!" Steve shouts. Smiling I nod and continue what I'm doing side by side with Steve. Soon one cuts me on my lower leg badly and I growl falling to the ground, but still kill them as I slowly get off the ground. Getting off the ground I get tackled by more and I can't do anything

We hear a thunder and lightening come out of nowhere and see Thor, a tree and a raccoon? Getting off the ground I stab another alien. "BRING ME THANOS!!" Thor yells throwing his axe. We continue battling until we hear something about Vision someone's help. "I'm on it!" I scream running to where Vision is. Running I see another huge alien and I jump on and slam my daggers in his back and pull him off Vision and have him land on the ground as I slice him. Getting up I limp over to Vision and help him off the ground. " Brynn!" He yells. Turning around an alien yanks me to the ground and steps on my daggers as I bring them up but they break and they're jagged. Great! Stabbing the alien with my broken dagger he dies and Wanda comes over to help me with Vision. Soon the rest come over minus Thor and we talk for a bit.

 Soon the rest come over minus Thor and we talk for a bit

((A picture of King T'Challa!!))

((A picture of Shuri!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Looks like everything's going "great" not. And yes two more characters are added to the book!! Some more characters will be added in other chapters soo we're not done with characters entering the book!! Wow a lot has happen let's see what happens next!! Please comment and vote!!