Chapter 8

((A picture of Willa and Wyatt Lykensen, and Wynter Barkowitz!!))

"Brynn!" Turning around I see Peter and Ned walking over to me and the wolves just watch us. "Hey guys." I say as Ned hugs me. "You coming over tonight?" Peter asks. "For what?" I ask. "Movie night." Ned answers. "I didn't even know we were doing that." I say. "Oh, well we are, let us know if you're coming." Peter says. "Okay, I will." I say leaving since I have to get to class. Going to my class I sit down and we don't do much so I just doodle in my book and listen to the teacher talk about something I don't really know. Class ends and I go to history class and take my seat in the back of class and we learn about something, I'm not really sure at this point because we have a sub and I don't think the she knows what's she's doing to be honest. The bell rings and I go to the cafeteria to join my friends and see how their classes went.

Walking in I grab my lunch and sit down at my normal table with them. "Hey! You coming tonight?" MJ asks. "No idea, I have to ask my parents first." I answer. "Okay let me know when you have time." She smiles. "Okay I will." I hum while nodding. The werewolves walk in and everyone stops what they're doing and stares at them. One of them grabs someone drinks and they take their spot and everyone looks away when they growl baring their teeth. Going back to eating I rub my arms gently and finish up eating my food. Standing up I push my hair back grabbing my stuff. "Where are you going Brynn?" Peter asks. "Um, to the library for free period and then study hall." I answer grabbing my tray. "Okay have fun." Ned says. Nodding I start walking out and start walking pass the werewolves when Flash bumps into me. "Watch were you're going Freak!" He says pushing me slightly. "One my name is Brynn, and two you bumped into me so it's not even my fault." Glaring at him I leave and not look back at everyone and go to the library.

Going to the library I sit down and grab a book and just read while putting my headphones in and listen to music. While I'm reading and listen to music my phone buzzes and I see dad texting me.

D: Hey your father and I are gonna pick you up early
B: Okay, why?
D: Because we can
B: Fair point
D: See you soon
B: 💕💕

Closing my book I leave the library and go to my locker and grab my stuff. Heading to study hall I take my seat near the wolves, but not too close to them and I hear them talking about something. Ten minutes into study hall the intercom goes off. "Would Brynn Strange please come to the office, Brynn Strange please come to the office." The lady says. Getting out of my seat I leave the place and go to the office. Walking in I see dad and father standing there waiting for me to arrive. "Alright, Miss Strange, just sign out for me." She says. Nodding I sign my name and leave with my parents. "Thanks for picking me up." I hug them. "Of course Brynn, want to go to the coffee shop?" Father asks. "Yeah." I smile. They nod we get into the car and they start driving to the coffee place. Arriving we get out and order our coffee and sit down at the place and just drink.

"How was school today?" Dad asks sipping his coffee. "Alright, Flash is being Flash with calling me a Freak." I shrug sipping my drink. "Because of your hair? Don't let it get to you. Your hair is gorgeous." Father smiles. "Thanks." I smile. They nod. "How are the new werewolves?" Dad asks. "Good.....I think? I don't really know. They seem vague. If that makes sense." I say trying to find the right words. "Yeah we get it." They smile. Nodding I drink my coffee and tie my blonde up and play with the end of my sweater. Dad and father talk about work related stuff and I watch people go by enjoying their day. "Hey. I have a question for you guys." I say stopping them from their talk. "What's up Dear?" Father asks.

"Well, tonight Peter, MJ and Ned are doing a movie night, and I was wondering if I can go?" I ask leaning forward. "Do you want too?" Father asks. "Kinda? But I don't know....I just wanna relax." I explain. "It's your choice Brynn." Dad says. Nodding I pull my phone out and text Peter.

B: Hey Peter I'm not gonna come I'm too tired right now
P: Okay cool Brynn, that's fine we'll see you tomorrow!
B: Bye!

Putting my phone away we leave the place and go home. They talk about random stuff and I stare out the window like normal and I just sigh slightly. Getting home I go into the house and drop my stuff in my room and lay on my bed. The werewolves they seem cool, still wanna know why they're all of a sudden at our school.

Wyatt's Pov

Arriving back to the den Willa and Wynter are talking about something. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask standing next to Wynter. "The new school." Wynter answers. I nod and push my hair back slightly. "What do you guys think of it?" I ask. "I don't mind it." Wynter smiles. "It's pointless." Willa says. Rolling my eyes I give her a look. "Willa at least try to be nice." I say. "Wyatt, we don't even know if the Great Alpha is even in this school! And who knows how much longer our necklaces have left and if we don't find the stone we're gonna die." Willa explains. "I know sis, trust me, but I do believe the Great Alpha is in that school and I strongly believe it's Brynn." I say lowly standing my ground. She shakes her head and leaves with Wynter and I just sigh. Going to where I stay in the den I sit down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I hope we can find the stone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And the werewolves just started their first day at the new school and we already get a Pov in Wyatt's!! Yess! More is to come about the werewolves!! Please comment and vote!!