Chapter 13

Walking around school waiting for the bell to ring so I can go to the library to work on my history paper that needs to be done. Finally the bell rings and I drop my books off at my locker and make my way to the library. Walking into the library I push my hair back and grab some books and sit down making notes on the information I can use. While I'm working Flash and his friends come in and I mind my own business. Writing more notes the wolves come in, but I ignore them because I just wanna get my information done out of the way. Going to where I got these books I put them away and grab another one and as I'm walking I pass Wyatt who's reading a book......upside down. Walking backwards I grab the book from his and turn upward and give a him a look. "Uh thank you." He nods. Nodding I walk away from with the book in my hand so I can go back to what I was doing. "He's going crazy." I mumble to myself and walk back to my seat. Sitting back at my seat Wynter chews some homework up and walks over to me. "That dog just ate my flipping homework!" A girl squeaks.

I don't say anything and I feel someone else sit next to me and I look over seeing Wyatt looking at the book. "Can I um help you guys?" I raise an eyebrow. None of them answer my question and I just shake my head going back to writing my information down. "These books all are wrong!" Willa screams slamming a book down on my table causing me to jump slightly. "I'm sorry?" I raise an eyebrow. "This book says that settlers of here been since the beginning! Which isn't even true! Wolves owned this land before, but YOUR people kicked us to hide in the shadows while you guys thrived." Willa barks slamming the book again. I shake my head raising an eyebrow. "I'm sorry." Is all I can say. She picks the book up and walks away. "The security alarm will go off for not checking out books." I say. She throws her necklace at the alarm and walks out after pulling it away. "Our necklaces have a way with your technology." Wyatt says looking at me.

Nodding him and his pack leave following Willa and I just put everything way and head to lunch. Walking into the lunchroom the wolves are already there and I walk over to Peter, Ned and MJ. "Hey why weren't you in class?" MJ asks. "Because of Flash, and I didn't want to be there so." I shrug. They nod and we eat our food.

Wyatt's Pov

Eating my food I watch Brynn interact with her friends and she's smiling. I'm proud of her for having her hood down for once. Her blonde hair is absolutely gorgeous, I hope she continues to show it instead of putting her hood up. Continue eating my food I hear Brynn scream slightly and I look up to see Flash poured something pink and sticky on her head. Getting out of my seat I walk over to them and grab Flash by his collar and let my wolf in instincts take over and I see the fear in his eyes. "You are a disgusting human being who deserves a taste of your own medicine, because the way you're acting isn't gonna get you anywhere in life! And now I'm gonna put you in your damn fucking place!!" I growl loudly getting ready to break his nose when a voice stops me.

"Wyatt!" Looking over I see Brynn pushing her sticky hair back wiping some off her arms with a napkin. "He's not worth it Wyatt, just let him go." She says. Letting a low growl go I drop him and grab his collar one last time bringing his face close to mine. "Do anything else to her and I'll make sure you end up in the hospital with a busted lip and something broken, you understand me?" I growl baring my fangs. He nods and swallows the lump in his throat and I nod letting go of him and leave the cafeteria with Willa and Wynter while they're laughing.

Brynn's Pov

Sighing I grab my stuff and walk out of the lunchroom to go to the bathroom and stick my head in the sink and wash my hair or well try too. "Need help?" Looking up I see Wynter standing there with a smile. "Oh uh." Is all I say. She grabs some soap and runs it through my hair and then rinses it out. "Thanks." I say. She nods and smiles. "No problem!" I put my wet hair in a messy bun and just take a deep breath. "What class do you have next?" She asks. "Science." I answer. "Oooh me god! So do I!" She squeals smiling. I laugh slightly grabbing my stuff and Wynter joins me and we walk to class. "How are you guys adjusting to our judgmental school?" I ask. "Better then what we thought, but there's still judgement and all that stuff." She shrugs. Nodding we walk into class and I take my seat in front of Wyatt and get my notes out. We start working on our notes which are boring I'm not gonna lie, I wish we'd do something a little more fun with these notes.

Class finishes up I and go to my locker and pull my phone out and text Happy.

B: Hey Happy, I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to pick me up, I'm just gonna walk home today
H: You sure? I can pick you up
B: No, it's fine really, I wanna give you a break, and plus I just wanna enjoy the nice weather today
H: Okay, have a great rest of the day
B: You too!

Putting my phone away I put the rest of my books away and go to study hall since it's my last class of the day. Walking into study hall I sit down pushing my hair back and work on my paper on my laptop. Working on my paper now that I have my information I get typing my paper. Working on the paper I finish and put my laptop away and grab my bag. Signing out I go to the library and print my paper out and go to Mr. Harrington to turn it in. "Brynn, what can I do for you?" He asks. "I finish my essay." I hand it to him. "Oh thank you." He nods taking it. Nodding I leave going back to study hall and sit down reading my book.

The bell rings moments later and I leave putting stuff in my locker. Finally! No homework!! Pushing my hair back I close my locker and I walk out of the school and see Flash on the way. He looks like he's about to push me, but instead he walks pass me not doing anything. Sighing I walk out of the school and walk home enjoying the warmth. "Brynn!" Stopping what I'm doing I turn around seeing Wyatt jog after me. I raise an eyebrow as he catches up. "What are you up too?" He asks. "Walking home." I answer. "Don't you have a ride?" He asks. "Yeah, but I told them to not pick me up so I can walk and just enjoy the warmth of the sun." I explain. "Oh, that's awesome." He smiles showing his fangs. "Mind if I join you?" He adds in. "Sure I don't mind." I say start walking. He walks next to me and I push my hair back. "Thanks." I say breaking the small silence between us. "For what?" He raises an eyebrow.  "For earlier in the lunchroom, for almost punching Flash in his face." I answer. "Oh no problem anytime, let's hope he learned his lesson." He smiles with a small laugh.

"Why are you doing all this for me?" I ask looking at him. He looks back at me. "Because I believe everyone deserves to be treated fairly and I want to make sure of it." He answers. I nod and we continue walking back to my house. "So you have two dads?" He asks breaking another small silence between us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay Wyatt deserves some sort of medal for being soo sweet to Brynn and putting Flash in his place!! Let's hope Flash listens and doesn't do anymore to hurt Brynn, that or Wyatt's gonna come after him!! Please comment and vote!!