Chapter 23

Saying goodbye to my parents I get out of the car and put my headphones in and walk into school. Heading to my locker I grab my stuff for today and mind my own business. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Peter, MJ and Ned staring at me. "Hey Whats up?" I ask. "Nothing much." Peter shrugs. "Guess what guys?" I ask. "What?" Ned asks. "I'm a werewolf." I smile. "What!? No way!" Peter smiles widely at me. "Yeah! And I'm the Great Alpha!" I hum. "What does that mean?" MJ asks. "It means I come from the purest line of werewolf. I come from the actual Great Alpha." I explain. "Wow! That's amazing! We're so glad you find your place!" They smiling hugging me. "Thanks! Me too! It feels good knowing who I am." I hug back. "Good, but you're still our friend right?" Peter smiles. "Of course!" I hug him. He hugs back.

"What about Wyatt?" MJ asks. "What about him?" I ask. "Oh don't give me that, we all know he has a thing for you." She laughs. I shrug. "I don't really know, I never really thought of dating someone." Ned and Peter wiggle their eyebrows. "Well, I mean y'all werewolves so why not?" Ned asks. I shrug again. "Like I said, I never thought of dating someone, but I mean I wouldn't be against dating him. A lot just happened these last few days. They almost died, they found the moonstone and found out I'm the Great Alpha. I think they need a moment to let things sink and so do I, before we go all date crazy and date people don't you?" I raise an eyebrow. "No." They shortly answer. Laughing we leave the lockers and go to our first class which is history and I'm in front of Wyatt in that class. Could I date Wyatt? I mean he is sweet and caring, but am I ready for a relationship? Pushing my hair back I take my seat in front of Wyatt's empty desk.

Soon the wolves walk in, but I don't pay any attention since I'm too focused on something else. Feeling a small kick I drag my eyes down to see Wyatt did it. Rolling eyes I feel tired which makes sense yesterday was a lot to process and I was out till twelve so I didn't get much sleep anyways. Pushing my hair back our teacher begins class which is basically watching a video. "Flash you're late." He says when Flash walks in. "I'm sorry, our car broke down." He says handing in his note. Our teacher nods taking it. Class finishes up and I go to locker put my headphones in again and continue doing what I do. Going to the library for the fifteen minutes I don't have class I sit down in a chair and pull a book out reading.

Wyatt's Pov

Leaning against my locker I play with my necklace and watch everyone intently. "Wyatt." Looking to my left I see Peter Parker walking over to me. "Sup Parker." I ask as I stop playing with my necklace. "We're friends right? Or kinda right?" He asks. I think for a moment. He hasn't done anything to annoy me, he cares for Brynn and seems to be positive towards a lot of stuff. "Yeah we're friends, what's up?" I ask. "Well I know you and Brynn have been getting close to each other." He starts off. I raise an eyebrow at him. "And?" "Well, you two are now werewolves which means Brynn been a wolf her whole life without knowing......does that mean she'll be with you guys from now on?" Peter explains. I think for a bit. "Typically yes, the Great Alpha should return to the wolf den with pack, but because she's also very bonded with her parents my sister, Willa and I decided to let her stay with her parents because they are also her pack." I explain. "Why?" I add in. "I was just wondering, how the whole Great Alpha works." He answers. Nodding I give a chuckle. Peter goes to say something, but gets cut off by Flash. This kid is very annoying, I'm surprised he hasn't learned his lesson yet. "Ew, Penis Parker." He growls. I glare at him and give a low growl. "Watch yourself."

Flash gives me the middle finger and I get ready to deck him, but Peter grabs my shoulder stopping me from doing it. "I wouldn't Wyatt, Brynn wouldn't like it." He reminds me. Nodding I let Flash go and he laughs slightly. "Awwee such a good puppy." Flash mocks me. Peter pulls me away before I do something and we walk through the halls together. "So how long have you and Brynn been friends?" I ask shoving my hands in my pocket. "Since she came to this school, her and I instantly clicked. She's been my best friend besides Ned, I also worked with her father who does the Stark Industries." He explains. "Oh that's cool, her parents seem very nice and supportive of what she does." I smile. "They really are and besides her father is Iron Man." He states. "I thought so, is her other dad a hero?" I ask. "Her dad is a Doctor and he practice the mystic arts." Peter explains. Nodding I give a small smile. "You like Brynn don't you?" Peter asks.

"Well I mean....not up for discussion." I quickly say. He chuckles and lightly shoves my arm. "Hey guys." Looking up we see Brynn walking towards us. Looking at her outfit I give a small nod. Cute outfit. "Hey Brynn." Peter hugs her. She hugs back and pushes his arm gently. "How you feeling after last night events?" I ask. "Better, still trying to process everything, but a lot better and my father wants me to let you guys know that him and dad will be working on the secret entrance for you guys. It should be done soon." She smiles. I nod. "Tell your parents thank you again." She nods. "Will do."

Brynn's Pov

We continue talking and head to our next class and I sit next to Wyatt in this one. Class begins and we talk about random stuff and they get into a debate something mean while Wyatt and I have our own conversation. "How does it feel to have your power fully back?" I ask pushing my hair back. "Amazing." He breathes out. Nodding I smile and look down at the peace of paper. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm just thinking about random stuff. No need to worry." I smile. He nods slowly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We get a small moment with Peter and Wyatt!! At least they're friends and both care for Brynn!! And her friends are so happy she found her place!! Please comment and vote!!