Chapter 26

Arriving to the school Wyatt and I get out thanking my parents for driving us here. Wyatt grabs my hand and we walk into school and walk into the gym we're the music is playing. "Brynn!" Looking to my right I see Peter, Ned, MJ and Liz waving us over. Walking over I hug them except Liz because I'm not really friends with her. "You look amazing! I didn't know you were coming." MJ smiles. "Well I wasn't, but Wyatt asked me, so I said yes." I shrug. They nod and smile. "Well you look amazing." Peter smiles. "Thanks Peter!!" I hug him and he hugs back. "You're welcome and can I steal you quickly?" He asks. Nodding him and I leave going out of gym somewhere private.

"What's up?" I ask. "So the Vulture is gonna do whatever the hell he planned and I have to go.....and stop him, so can you make sure that you come up with a good excuse to why I went missing if anyone asks?" He asks. "Yeah don't worry I got you." I punch his arm gently. "Thanks Brynn! You're the best." He hugs me tightly. "So are you." I smile hugging back. "Now go have fun with your man." He winks at me. "He's not my man, but thank you." I say leaving and walk back to the gym. Going in I see Wyatt talking with MJ and I walk over to them and Wyatt smiles at me. I smile back and he grabs my hand gently when we're in reach. "So Brynn, Wyatt was explaining the whole Great Alpha to me, that's awesome. It's so unreal to think we've been friends with a wolf this whole time." She smiles at me. "Haha yeah, I feel that way, but the fact I was a werewolf with my whole life, and I never knew it." I explain. She nods.

"You look so amazing tonight Brynn, like wow!" She squeals. "Thanks! So do you!" I smile hugging her. "Thanks!" She laughs slightly. Soon she leaves when one her friends calls her over and it's just me and Wyatt. Smiling we go somewhere we're there's less people and just lean against the wall and he wraps his arm around me holding me close while rubbing my shoulders gently. Time passes more and Liz walks over to me. "Hey have you seen Peter?" She asks. "Oh yeah, he left early he wasn't feel to good." I say. She nods leaving us. "Is he really not feeling good?" He whispers against my neck. "No, he's on a mission to stop her Dad." I whisper back. "Ah." He nods. "Alright, I want to see everyone on the dance floor for the last song." The DJ says. "May I have this dance?" Wyatt smiles at me offering his hand. Nodding I grab his hand and we walk to the dance floor and we start swaying to the slow music.

Wyatt ((you gonna wanna play the music for this)) ((Brynn's in the parentheses))
You're from the perfect paradise (Ooh)
And I'm living on the darker side

Brynn
Ooh, I had a feeling
If you got to know me

Wyatt
Right from the start, you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life

Brynn
Ooh, I've got a feeling
Now you really know me

Wyatt and Brynn
Someday

Brynn
This could be, this could be ordinary

Wyatt and Brynn
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?

Wyatt
You and me side-by-side

Wyatt and Brynn
Out in the broad daylight

Wyatt and Brynn
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday

Brynn
Someday, someday

Wyatt and Brynn
We're gonna be someday

Brynn
Someday, someday

Wyatt and Brynn
We're gonna be someday

Leaning our foreheads together I give a small smile and he smiles back placing his palm against my cheek and nuzzles our noses together. Humming I place my head on his chest and he holds me close as we continue to sway to the beat of the music. He places his chin on my head and we just sway and for a moment everything bad feels good and I just wanna stay like this forever. The music stops and we pull away from each other and he smiles down at me. The prom ends and Wyatt and I just make my way home. Holding hands he walks me home from prom the crescent moon is shining brightly. "Thank you for an amazing time, I really didn't think I was gonna be having an amazing time at prom like that." I smile up at him. He chuckles pushing his hair back gently. "Thanks for letting me take you to prom, I had an amazing time too." Smiling I kiss his cheek as we continue our way home. He swings our hand and this night just has been nothing but amazing and I couldn't have asked for it with anyone else. He lets go of my hand and wraps it around my arm pulling me close and I smile feeling safe and warm.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Is this all gonna lead to something even more!? But they're so cute at the dance and I really hope they become something even more!! Please comment and vote!!