Chapter 14

"How did you know?" I raise an eyebrow. "Well, when you got picked up I saw him and then last night I saw your other dad when they were out." He explains. "How did you know they were out?" I ask. "I saw them taking a walk through the park and I put two and two together. Plus they were holding hands." He explains. "Oh that makes sense and yeah, two dads and I love them both so much." I smile. "That's nice to hear." He smiles back. Nodding I push my hair back and we continue to walking. "Do you have parents?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "Oh, I'm sorry for asking." I look away. "Don't be sorry, us wolves look out for each other and we're family and that's all I need." He explains.

I nod and look at his necklace. "What's with the wolves and necklace?" I ask. "It's how we're werewolves. The necklaces give us our powers or make us werewolves. They're powered by something called the moonstone, which is why we're here. We're looking for it to save us and our pack." He explains. "What happens if the necklace dies? Do you guys just become human?" I ask. "No, if our necklaces die, we die with it." He says looking at me. I furrow my eyes brows and nod slowly. "How come you guys don't know where the stone is?" I ask. "Only the Great Alpha knows. She can lead us to the source of the energy. That's why we're here, I have a feeling she's in the school and we need to find her soon, so she can help us find the moonstone so we can our necklaces back to full power." He explains. "How much time do you guys have?" I ask. He looks at me and sighs. "Not enough, with every passing day we suffer, some get it worse then others." I nod and touch his arm gently. "I'm sure you'll find the moonstone and the Great Alpha." He smiles nodding. "Thanks." I give a small smile back. "Of course."

Arriving at my house I turn and face Wyatt. "Bye Wyatt, see you tomorrow." He nods and sticks his hand out for me to shake which I do. "Hey Brynn?" He asks before I let go of his hand. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can I get your number?" He smiles slightly. "Yeah." Nodding I grab his arm and write my number down with a small heart. "See ya tomorrow Brynn." He winks and walks away going back to where he lives. Opening the door I walk in and see dad an father kissing and I just shut the door quietly and go upstairs without disturbing them. Putting my bag on my chair I take my laptop and put it on my desk and go to my bathroom to take a shower and start singing.

Brynn

Sorry, I don't mean to freak you out
But I hear someone inside my house
Heart racing, keeping me awake

Paranoia slipping in
Checking all the locks again
It's so loud inside my head

Got me feeling paralyzed
I can't see without the lights
A chill is running down my spine
Staring at the window
A knife under my pillow
But it's all inside my mind
Oh, I'm holding on for dear life
Why's this happen to me all the time?
Got me staring at the window
A knife under my pillow
But it's all inside my mind

I know I've made this call before
Not crying wolf, I'm pretty sure
There's just some things I can't erase

Paranoia slipping in
Checking all the locks again
It's so loud inside my head

Got me feeling paralyzed
I can't see without the lights
A chill is running down my spine
Staring at the window
A knife under my pillow
But it's all inside my mind
Oh, I'm holding on for dear life
Why's this happen to me all the time?
Got me staring at the window
A knife under my pillow
But it's all inside my mind

Finishing up I get out of the shower and put my wet hair in towel and get changed into comfy clothes. Taking my hair out of the towel I walk out of the bathroom and go through my book bag seeing what I can throw stuff away. Cleaning out my book bag I go downstairs and hear the TV on, typically I'd go see what's on, but I decide to go to the kitchen and get some food because I'm hungry. Eating food I walk into the living room to see dad and father cuddling on the couch while they're watching tv. Dad looks up and smiles at me. "Hello Brynn, how was school?" He asks. "Alright, nothing new." I shrug sitting on a seat eating my snack. "How was the drive home with Happy?" Father asks looking at me as dad rubs his arm gently.

 "How was the drive home with Happy?" Father asks looking at me as dad rubs his arm gently

((Brynn's outfit!!))

"Oh, I didn't ride with Happy." I answer. "What? Why not?" Dad asks. "Because it was so nice out today and I texted him saying I'd walk home." I explain. They nod. Eating my food my phone lights up and I see Peter texted me.

P: Hey! I need help with some homework, can you come over quickly and help me out?
B: Yeah, let me ask my dads first
P: Okay!

"Hey Dads?" I ask looking up. "Yes Brynn?" They asks. "Peter texted me saying he needs helps with some homework, can I go over to help him?" I ask. "Yeah, just be home for dinner." Father smiles. Nodding I go upstairs and grab my stuff and walk back down hugging them tightly. "I'll have my phone on if you need to reach me." I say kissing their cheeks. "Alright see you later." They hug back and kiss my head. Leaving my house I walk over to Peter's house to help him out. Walking up his stairs I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer the door. Soon the door opens and I smile seeing Aunt May smiling. "Hey Brynn! How are you?" She smiles. "I'm okay." She smiles and lets me in.

((A picture of Aunt May!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooooh!! Wyatt got Brynn's number!! But on another happy note Wyatt is amazing and he's soo kind to Brynn!! And now we learned how the werewolves work!! Please comment and vote!!