Chapter 9

((A picture of Wyatt Lykensen and Willa Lykensen!!))

((BY THE WAY TONY AND STEPHEN KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SOME YEARS, BEEN MARRIED FOR A WHILE AND THIS ALL TAKES PLACE BEFORE INFINITY WAR AND END GAME))

"Wyatt?" Sitting up in bed I look over to see a werepup standing in my area. "Hey Pez, what's up?" I sit up patting my bed so she can sit with me. She walks over to me and sits on my bed and swings her legs. "I'm worried." She says looking at me with her big brown eyes. "About what?" I ask looking down at her. "That'll we'll die." She whispers. Wrapping my arm around her I rub her arm gently and kiss her head. "Don't worry Pez, I promise I'm trying everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen, I'm trying to find the stone to save us all." I say. She nods and sits in my lap hugging me tightly. Hugging her back she holds me close. "How do you like the new school?" She asks. "Not bad, we'll see." I say pushing her hair back. "Do my favour." She hums. "And what's that?" I raise an eyebrow. "Make as much trouble as possible." She smiles. I wink at her nodding. "Will do." She laughs slightly and wishes me a goodnight and leaves. Getting out of my clothes I touch my necklace and take a deep breath. Brushing my hair with my fingers I get into bed and fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Brynn's Pov

Waking up I get ready for school and don't bother with makeup. Going downstairs I see dad making breakfast. "Morning Dad!" I kiss his cheek as I grab the plate. "Good morning Brynn, ready for a new day of school?" He asks. "Sure I guess......I don't really know to be honest." I answer. He nods and kisses my head gently. "I'll take you to school, and let your father rest." He smiles kissing my head gently. Nodding I finish eating my food and we go to the car.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Sitting in the front seat of the car I push my hair back and to the left and stare out the window. "If Flash annoys you at all today, let me know." He says. "Okay." I hum. He nods and turns into the parking lot of school and I hug him goodbye. "Be safe, I'll or your Father will pick you up." He tells me kissing my head. "Sounds good." I smile and leave walking into the school. Walking up the steps I hear my name being called which makes me turn around to see Peter jogging over to me. "Hi?" I raise an eyebrow. He smiles and hugs me. Hugging him back we walk into the school together. "How was the movie?" I ask. "It was great, wish you would have been with us." He says placing his arm on my shoulder. "I was gonna go, but I just didn't feel like it." I answer. "No worries." He smiles. I smile back and we go to our lockers and grab our stuff. "How long do you think it'll take everyone to get use to wolves being here?" He asks as we watch some wolves mess around with the students. Laughing I shrug not really knowing. "Probably never, we all know how everyone gets when there's a change in this school." I whisper to Peter as some kids look at us. "You're not wrong." He chuckles.

Nodding we go to home room and to see Wyatt, Willa and Wynter already in class talking about. "Brynn Strange, you'll be sitting in the back in front of Wyatt please." Our teachers. "Why are we doing a signed seats all of a sudden?" I ask. "To keep order in this class." He answers. "Fair point." I answer back. "Plus, Flash asked to be moved away from you and the wolves." He explains with an apologetic look. Nodding I sigh putting my hood up and walk to the back and sit down in front of Wyatt. Watching where Peter and Ned go along with MJ. "Today we'll be watching a video." He says playing the video and sits down going on his computer. During the beginning of the video I feel a kick and I look down and see Wyatt accidentally kicked my foot. I return my attention back to the video and keep my hood up. "Miss Strange....please put your hood down." Our teacher says. "Please don't make her reveal her hideous hair Mr. Closphet." Flash begs glaring at me. "Enough Flash. Brynn." He looks at me. Looking at Flash he gives me the middle finger and I get up grabbing my stuff and walking out of the classroom I leave walking around the school, because I'm not going back to where Flash is.

Wyatt's Pov

What an asshole! How can he treat someone like that? Especially when it's a girl?! Some one has to put him in his place! Growling lowly I feel my teeth extend and I'm about to make my move when Willa grabs my arm from her seat giving me a warning look. Sighing I shorten my fangs and hold my hand up. "Yes Wyatt?" Mr. Closphet asks. "May I go to the bathroom?" He nods writing a pass. Getting up I grab the pass to go to the bathroom. Walking pass Flash I decide to bare my teeth and have my eyes glow orange amber colour and he swallows the lump in my throat. Weakling. Giving him a smirk I walk out of the room and slam the door shut loudly and walk down the halls. Ripping the hall pass I throw it away and head to my real destination because let's be real I don't even need to use to the bathroom.

Brynn's Pov

Hearing the bell ring I grab my stuff and leave the nurses office and go to my locker to grab my science book and thank god I don't have Flash in that class so I get a break from him. Opening my locker a folded piece of paper falls on the ground and I pick it up opening it up and see it's a note.

Meet me in the library at lunch

Raising an eyebrow I put the note in my book bag and shut my locker and go to science and take my seat. We learn about physics and I'm not really interested in it so I start drawing on my paper and daydream about random stuff. "Miss Strange, what's the answer?" Miss Mizzens asks. "I don't know." I answer quickly. She nods slowly and raises an eyebrow. Class continues for a bit and then the bell rings signally us it's time for lunch and I leave. Heading to the cafeteria I remember the note in my bag and I pull it out and read it again 'meet me in the library at lunch'. Standing at the door of the lunchroom I wonder if I should see who wants to meet me in the library. Maybe it's Flash and he's gonna chew me out for my hair colour and for me being different and kick me off the cheer squad. If only. Walking away from the lunchroom I let my legs take me to the library even tho it's suppose to be closed during lunch because the librarian leaves all the time for lunch and doesn't return till fifth period which is study hall.

Opening the door to the empty library I close it quietly and walk further in wonder why I'm even here. Putting my book bag down in a chair I fold my arms over my chest like I usually do. "You came." A gruff kinda voice says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oooohhh cliff hanger!! And another small section of it being in Wyatt's Pov!! Who else thinks he's gonna be the one to show who really rules the school?! And let's see who the mysterious person who wants to see Brynn!! Please comment and vote!!