Chapter 11

((A picture of Wyatt Lykensen and Brynn Strange!! REMEMBER HER EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

"Oh, they're the wolves I've told you about them." I answer Father. Wyatt turns around and sends me a wink before back flipping off the stairs and leaving with his friends. "Who was that boy?" My father asks as he drives away from the school. "That's Wyatt, one of the wolves." I answer. He nods while I take my hoodie down now that I'm not in school. Father plays some music softly in the car and I stare out the window thinking about what Wyatt said about keeping my hood down. I mean I don't mind having my hair, I guess I'm just insecure because it draws attention to me and I never been one to like attention, but maybe Wyatt's right....I should be proud to bring some difference to our school. "Brynn?" Shaking my head I look at him. "Yeah Father?" I ask. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking of stuff." I answer. He nods and pulls into our spot and turns the car off. "So your Dad and I are going out tonight." He smiles as we get out of the car. "That's nice you guys need it." I smile. "Thank you Alexis, we're celebrating our anniversary." He smiles. I smile back kiddo and hug him. "Thanks for picking me up." He hugs back kissing my head. "You're welcome Brynn."

Walk into the house to it being quiet. Raising an eyebrow father shrugs and I go upstairs to my room and relax because today was very eventful.

Wyatt's Pov

Walking into the den I see Pez and Willa talking about something and I sneak over to her and pick her up spinning her around which makes her laugh. "Wyatt!! stop spinning me." She laughs hugging me tightly. Laughing I stop holding her as she wraps her little legs around my waist. "How are you?" I ask kissing her head. "I'm good." She smiles. Nodding I look at Willa who's just laughing slightly. "How are we gonna find the Great Alpa? She could live anywhere in New York." Willa explains. I nod and put Pez down. "Wyatt, you have the girl's scent right?" She asks. "Brynn's? Yes of course I do." I nod. She nods. "Go find where she lives. And make sure it's actually her house before you come back." She explains. Nodding I leave the den and go find where Brynn lives. Walking through New York it's getting darker and I use my sense of smell to find her. Coming along a couple of building her scent gets stronger I stop when I find a building well more like a temple thing...I don't know really know how to explain it.

I see a light on in one of the rooms and a silhouette of a girl and a small smile appears on my lips. This has to be the house where Brynn lives. It's the only one with the strongest scent of her. Getting ready to throw small pebble at the window a door opens and I quickly hide behind a large pot and peek over to see two men come out of house holding hands. Recognizing the one as the guy who picked Alexis up today, so she has two dads interesting nothing wrong with that. One of them looks over and I duck and wait, but listen to them talking about Alexis. Yup, those are her parents. Watching them get into their car I sprint in the opposite direction and go back to the den.

Stephen's Pov

"Where are we going for our date?" I ask as Tony starts the car. "That's a surprise a Dear." He smiles. Nodding I huff knowing Tony is just as stubborn as me so there's no use of me arguing with him. Grabbing Tony's hand he squeezes it gently and I smile even wider. He's the best husband ever. "So why won't you tell me?" I ask giving his hand a squeeze. "Because I wanna surprise my special man on a special night." Tony answers. Nodding slowly I kiss his cheek gently and we continue driving and he plays slow music. Soon he pulls into a parking a lot and I smile. "Tony this a very fancy restaurant." I say looking at him. "Well, Eleven Madison Park is for fancy special nights, and today is a very special night so it's worth it." He smiles kissing my lips gently.

"That's sweet Tony." I kiss back as we leave the car. Walking into the building the waitress greets us and takes us to our table. We look at the menu and give our orders and now it's just us. "Thank you Tony, I didn't know you had this plan." I smile. "I've had this plan for a while Stephen." He smiles back. I hum and we talk more about random stuff. "Anything new for your job?" I ask. "Well, I'm looking a new inter for the Stark internship and I'm gonna be looking at Brynn's school." He explains. "Really? Why do you want a teenager?" I ask. "Because it'll give them a chance for them to learn responsibility." Tony answers. Nodding I agree with him and we start eating our delicious food.

"Would you like to come with me?" He asks. "That would be nice, when are you doing it?" I ask. "Well, I talked to the principal and he said sometime next week." He answers. "Of course I'd love too." I smile. He nods and smiles and we continue eating the food. Finishing our food Tony pays for the bill and we leave going through a night drive. "Shall we go to the park and just take a walk?" I ask. "I'd love too." Tony smiles. We go to the park and walk down the path and I hold his hand gently. Smiling I kiss his cheek and we just continue our conversations we were having in the restaurant. Swinging our hands we watch other people take a nice walk and everything feels perfect right now. "You know, I never thought we'd end up getting married and having a family of our own." Tony says breaking the small silence. "I'm honestly happy you're the one I get to spend the rest of my life together. You mean everything to me and thank you for changing my heart about having a kid." I say pulling him close.

He smiles holding me close he leans up kissing my cheek. "When I saw Brynn on the front steps of our Sanctum all wet and alone I couldn't leave her out there she was homeless  and I knew I had to do something about her and when we brought her into our lives she just brought this new found happiness." Tony smile remembering that day and I remember it too. "I know when you first brought her in I wasn't so sure on the idea and then she somehow managed to change my mind and heart with her little smile." I smile. He nods and smiles even more. "She's the best thing to happen to us in our marriage." Tony says. "I agree she's the best the thing to happen in our marriage." I say.

He nods and we leave going home. Looking at the time it's eleven and we both feel exhausted from this eventful night. Arriving home we get out of the car and head inside hoping to see Brynn sleeping, but we see her at the kitchen table doing school work, and  she looks tired. "Brynn." I say. She jerks her head up and looks at us with tired eyes. "Oh hey, how was your date night?" She asks giving us a tired smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Awww we get a half chapter with Stephen!! But let's just say their date night was amazing!! And another Wyatt Pov, but can we just say Wyatt seems to be really good with kids!!? I mean look how sweet he is with Pez!! Please comment and vote!!