Chapter 21

Nodding slowly I take a deep. "Are you guys certain I'm the Great Alpha?" I whisper. "I strongly believe you are." He says. Nodding I turn around and face him wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me and holds me close to his body. Laying my head on his chest he places his chin on my head and rubs my back gently. I listen to his heartbeat and I slow my breathing down and look up at him to see him already looking at me. "I'm gonna go home Wyatt." I say. He nods and presses his lips against my forehead and I feel a small spark between us. "Bye Wyatt." I smile slightly. "Bye Brynn." He smiles back. Leaving I go home and think about everything that just happened. Taking a deep breath I can't believe that I could be the Great Alpha. No I can't be. Shaking my head I walk back into my house and into the living room where everyone is. "Woah, Brynn look at you." Clint and James say.

Everyone looks up and they're mouth drops open and my parents eyes widen. "Brynn what happened to you." Dad asks. "I was um out with the wolves from school." I answer. "Why?" Father asks. "Because they wanted to talk to me about something important." I say. "And they changed your clothes and hair style?" Dad raises an eyebrow. Before I answer someone else speaks. "Wait hold on, there's wolves in your school?" Steve asks. I nod. He nods slowly and looks at Bucky. "That's new." Bruce says. "Dad, Father, can I talk to you in the kitchen alone?" I ask. They nod and we walk into the kitchen. "What's going on?" Father asks. "The wolves, think I'm the Great Alpha. The one who can save them by finding the moonstone." I explain. "The Great Alpha? That's a new one." Dad says. I nod. "So are you the Great Alpha?" Father asks. "I uh don't know yet." I say. "Why not?" They ask raising an eyebrow. "Because I didn't take the necklace to prove I'm the Great Alpha or evening a werewolf." I sigh. "Why didn't you?" Dad raises an eyebrow. "What if I'm not the Great Alpha? And I get their hopes up thinking I am and turns I'm not and I can't help them? And they die since I couldn't find the stone." I whisper. "Is that why you didn't take the necklace?" Turning around I see Wyatt standing there with Pez next to him.

"Wyatt why are you here?" I ask. Everyone from the living room comes into the kitchen to see Wyatt and Pez. "More of the wolves are suffering Brynn, we need your help to find the stone." Wyatt explains as Pez walks around the kitchen introducing herself to everyone and they all smile at her cuteness. "Wyatt, what if I'm not? What if I'm not the Great Alpha and I'm giving you false hope about being the one who can save you guys." I whisper. Wyatt comes close to me giving a small smile and places his hand on my face gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Brynn, I have never been more sure about who the Great Alpha is until I saw you for t-." He gets stop when we hear coughing. "PEZ?!" We looks at Pez who's on the floor coughing eyes glowing and necklace a certain green shade. "Pez!" He worries. Walking over to her he stops soon and falls to the ground coughing. "Wyatt!" I walk over to him and grab his arm. His eyes glow and he can't stop coughing. My dad picks Pez up and brings her to the couch while father and I take Wyatt to the couch too. He continues to the cough and I text Willa to come over. Before we know it Willa and some of the wolves come in. "WYATT!" Willa freaks out. She comes over to where I'm holding Wyatt and she looks at him. Some of the wolves stand with the avengers and my parents look at me. "I'm fine, I'm fine." Wyatt mutters as he slowly stops coughing and his eyes return to his normal brown eyes.

"We need to find the stone we're almost done for." Wynter says. "May I ask what this stone is?" Dad asks looking at Willa. "The stone gives us our powers to make us wolves if the stone dies we die with it." Willa explains. "And you think Brynn is the Great Alpha who can help you found it?" Dad asks. She nods. "That is correct." Willa answers. So this stone seems to be an energy source by the sounds of it." Father says. "Basically." Wynter nods at my father. My eyes furrow and something clicks inside my head. "Wait......you guys said that the moonstone landed here long ago. And you use to own these lands before the humans came took over right?" I say. "Yeah, what about it?"
Willa asks. "If it's an energy source.....Father, you said when you first bought Stark Industry that way down basement was off limits to everyone because of high energy levels that is unpredictable right?" I look at father. Steve and Sam Wilson looks at my father and so does dad. "Yes I'm impressed you remember that, but what are you getting at with it?" Father asks holding dad's hand. "What if it's the moonstone and we just don't know it because no one was allowed down there." I say. Father thinks for a bit and nods slowly. "It's worth a shot. Let's go." He says. Helping Wyatt of the couch Wyatt takes Pez in his hand and all of us walk out of the house. "Wolves, I want some of you to take Pez back to the den and some to come with us." Will says. Once we get everything settled we continue to follow my parents to my father's business.

Walking next to Wyatt he smiles at me. "Thanks Brynn." He says. "For what?" I ask. "For everything you're doing to help us find the moonstone." He smiles at me. I smile back nodding. "Of course. You guys make me feel part of the pack." I hum. He nods and we walk into Stark Industries. "Wolves take the stairs. Not you Wyatt, save your energy take the elevator with them." Willa says. Wyatt nods and goes into the elevator and stands next to dad and I stand next to Wyatt and we're very crammed in here. The elevator starts descending down to where we hope the moonstone is so we can save the wolves.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Could this be it!? Will the next chapter reveal if they found the moonstone and can save the wolves!! And thank you for Tony and Stephen for helping out and caring for the wolves too!! Please comment and vote!!