Chapter 24

((A picture of Wyatt Lykensen and Peter Parker!!))

Leaving school I walk down the stairs with Peter talking about random stuff. Meanwhile Wyatt leaves with his friends well my pack now too, but I stay with my family because I couldn't leave my parents I love them too much! And besides they're like my own little pack and I'm not letting that go yet. Seeing my dad's car pull up I hug Peter goodbye and he hugs back. "See ya tomorrow." Nodding I smile and get into the car and buckle in. "How was school our Little Alpha?" Father smiles. "You're not gonna get tired of saying that are you?" I laugh. "No, we're not." Dad chuckles. "Well, it was good same old same old." I hum. They nod and we drive home.

Getting home I go up to my room and put my stuff down and sit down on my bed watching some videos on YouTube. "Brynn?" Pausing my video I look up to see dad and father standing in my door way. "Yeah?" I ask taking my headphones out. "Would you like to invite Wyatt over for dinner?" Father asks. "Really?" I smile slightly. "Yeah, we want to get to know him." They smile. "Okay awesome, let me text him to see if he's able too and I'll let you know." I hum. "Sounds like a plan." Dad smiles as they leave my room shutting my door. Pulling my phone out I find Wyatt's name and text him about tonight.

B: Hey Wyatt! Do you want to come over for dinner?
W: You sure? I don't wanna impose on your family time
B: Nah you're good! My dads actually invited you
W: Oooh okay, sure I'll come over for dinner
B: Awesome! Come over around 5, we eat dinner around 6:30
W: Sounds like a plan! See you soon♥️
B: See you soon!💕

Putting my phone down I go downstairs to the living room where they're are sitting on the couch watching tv. "He's coming, and he'll be over around 5:30." I smile. "Awesome." They smile. Nodding I smile back more and I sit in between them watching the movie with them. They have their arms around me as we watch the video and I lean against dad as father plays with my hair gently. Once the movie finishes up I help them clean the kitchen before Wyatt comes. Finishing up there's a knock on the door and I go and answer it. "Hey Wyatt." I smile. "Hey Brynn." He smiles back. "Come in." I open the door wider. He thanks me and walks in pushing some of his hair back. "Dad, Father, I'd like for you to officially meet Wyatt. Wyatt this my Dad and Father." I smile introducing them. "A pleasure to meet you." They smile sticking their hands out for Wyatt. "Please, the pleasure is all mine Mr. and Mr. Strange." Wyatt shakes each of their hand with a smile on his face.

"And my pack and I really appreciate everything you two have been doing for us and letting us use the moonstone when we need it." He says. "Of course, we should everything all set very soon." Father smiles. Nodding Wyatt smiles showing his fangs. "It means everything to us." They nod with a smile. "We just started dinner, shouldn't be too much longer." Dad smiles. Wyatt nods. "Do you need help?" He asks. "No it's all good, you and Brynn can just go watch tv." Father smiles. Nodding we sit down on the couch and turn the tv on watching some random show. "You going to the dance?" He asks in the middle of the show. "No." I answer. "Really? Why's that?" He asks. "Not really my thing, and besides it would be boring for me I mean my friends are going, but I don't know." I shrug. He nods and we continue to watch tv. Turning the tv off we just talk and I end up laying my head on his shoulder and he places his head against mine. "You enjoying being Great Alpha?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm just happy I fit in somewhere." I whisper. He nods and rubs my arm gently. Going to the bathroom quickly since I have to go really and I try to make it as fast possible. Coming back out I sit down and we start talking about some fandoms stuff.

Soon my dad calls us for dinner and we sit down and they place the plates in front of us. "Thank you." Wyatt and I smile. Nodding we all sit down and start eating. "This is very delicious. Thank you." Wyatt says wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Thank you Wyatt." Dad smiles. "Now Wyatt, I want to get to know you about your werewolf." Father says folding his hands and placing them in the table. "Okay, go for it." Wyatt nods. "How does transforming into a werewolf work?" He asks. "Well, we don't change into wolves like in Twilight or Teen Wolf, we get the strength, nails and we can wolf out on people by activating our necklaces." He explains. "Okay, how do you activate the necklace?" Dad asks. When Peter stumbles in the house all bruised and his SpiderMan suit is slightly ripped. "Peter what happened to you?" Dad asks as father places Peter in a chair. "Wait hold on Peter, are you some kind of hero?" Wyatt asks looking over at Peter. "Wyatt!? Oh shit! Mr. Strange I'm so sorry! I d-." Peter gets caught off.

"Peter it's fine, we had Wyatt over for dinner and yes Wyatt, Peter is a hero, he's Spiderman, he's my underuse and someday maybe part of the avengers." Father explains to Wyatt. "Oh that's cool." Wyatt smiles at Peter. "Thanks Wyatt. But you can't tell anyone about this. Aunt May knows Mr. Strange." Peter says looking at father. "I wont, don't worry Peter you're secret safe with me." Wyatt smiles. Peter nods. "That's fine I figured she would found out as and I already know Ned knows." Father says. "That one was an accident." Peter says. Father chuckles and hands him an ice pack. "What even happened to you? You like you got ran over." I say. "Oh right!" He says and status explaining about who the Vulture is and how it's Liz's dad and how he's hacking the Avengers shipment to his base so he can use them to do something. "When is he planning on doing it?" Dad asks. "Tomorrow during the school dance......and I kinda already asked his daughter to the dace. So there's that." Peter explains.

Wyatt looks at me and I look back at him. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He whispers against my head. "Sure. Dads were going for a walk." I say. "Okay be back before nightfall." Dad says. Nodding Wyatt and I leave go for a walk. While we're walking he places his hand in mine and I smile at him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And Wyatt knows Peter's secret about being Spiderman!! Woah!! But at least Wyatt is gonna be cool and not tell anyone about Peter's secret!! Please comment and vote!!