Chapter 5

"I called Happy on the school phone, because my phone is destroyed." I answer. "How did it get destroyed?" Dad asks. "The same reason why I'm soaked. Flash Thompson pushed me into a creek and I got drenched and my phone did too." I explain. "Why is Flash doing this?" Father asks. "I will not have my daughter get bullied." He adds in. "Because I'm a "Freak" and that I don't fit in." I answer putting quotation marks around the word freak. "What do you mean by a "freak" Brynn?" Dad asks. "I mean, my hair, he thinks I'm a freak because my hair is so blonde it's almost white." I sigh putting my hood over my hair to hide. "Brynn, you shouldn't hide something that's beautiful." Dad says taking my hoodie down.

"Beautiful? How the hell is my hair beautiful?" I ask. "Because it's different, sure it's not normal like everyone else's, but it makes you special." Father says rubbing my arm. I nod slowly. "Look, your hair isn't something you can change, you were born with it, and we as your parents we love your hair and we don't want you to hide it." Dad says hugging me. I nod again and lay my head on his chest. "Brynn, don't let Flash's words get to you, because he doesn't know anything about you." Father says. I nod and hug them both. "Thank you." They kiss my head and smile. "Any time Brynn, now go get a nice hot shower and we'll meet you downstairs for movies and hot cocoa." Dad says standing up. Nodding I watch them leave and put my stuff away and go take a shower. Getting out of the shower I dry my blonde hair and put my comfy clothes on and head downstairs for family time.

((Brynn's comfy outfit!!))

Walking into the living room I see dad and father already sitting down with a movie being waited to play. Smiling I sit in between them and they hand me my cup of hot cocoa. "Thank you." I smile. "Of course." They kiss my head. Playing the movie we enjoy family time and god do I miss this. Watching the movie I lay my head against dad's shoulder and sip my delicious warm drink. "When the movie is over give me your phone, and I'll try to fix it." Father says. Nodding I thank him and continue watching the movie. Yawning the movie finishes finally and get off the couch and put my empty mug in the sink and go upstairs to grab my phone. Going through my bag I find it and head back downstairs to only see dad in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Where's Father?" I ask. "In his office." He answers. "Thank you." I hum and head towards the office to give him my phone.

Arriving I knock on the door and wait for father to let me in. "Come in." He says. Walking in I see father sitting at his desk with his face in papers. "Here's my phone." I hand him the broken and wet phone. "Thanks Sweetie, I'll have it fix by tonight." He smiles taking it. "Okay thank you." I hug him. "You're welcome." He hugs back. "I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back before dinner." I tell him. "Alright, I'll let your Dad know." He nods and goes back to looking at his papers. Nodding I leave and go get shoes on so I can start my walk.

Stephen's Pov

Finishing with the dishes I go to see where Tony is and what he's doing. Walking into his office I don't see him and I raise an eyebrow. Probably in his lab. Leaving the room I shut the door and go to the lab to see if my husband is working on something new or fixing up his suit. My questions were answered when I see Tony working on something in his lab. Smiling I walk in and he looks up to the sound of the door. "Hello." He hums. "Hello." I hum back and see what he's working on. "Fixing Brynn's phone?" I ask. "Yeah, and I'm adding some new features to it." He answers and kisses my cheek. Nodding I watch him. "Where is Brynn?" I ask. "She went for a walk, she'll be back for dinner." He answers continuing on his work. "Okay, sounds like a plan. What would you like for dinner?" I ask pushing my hair back. "Don't matter to me, I'm down for anything." He asks. "Alright, I'll start dinner soon." I nod. He nods back and I kiss him goodbye so he can continue his work. Going to my office I look at what I need some and thank goodness it's not that much. Rubbing my hands together I start working for a bit.

Brynn's Pov

Arriving home I open the door to the smell of sweet food and my stomach starts grumbling. Well damn, I guess I was hungry. Pushing my hair back I take my shoes off at the front door and take them upstairs to my room first. Once I put my shoes away I go downstairs to the kitchen to my parents making dinner that or they're almost finished. "How was your walk Brynn?" Dad asks smiling at me as he gets plates for the table. "Good, nothing new." I shrug and take my hair out of it's loose bun and run my fingers through it. "Glad to hear that, ready for dinner?" He asks. "Yes." I smile. "Good, now go wash up." Father smiles. Nodding I go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

Coming back into the kitchen I take my seat and they serve the food. "This looks great! Thank you." I smile. "You're welcome." They smile sitting down. Once they're situated we start eating and they talk about their day. "How was your day? Besides Flash pushing your into the creek and bullying you?" Father asks. "Alright, took a test today." I shrug. "How do you think you did on it?" Dad asks. "I think a hundred, but I'm not entering sure. I know did great on it." I answer. They nod and smile. We continue eating and just talk about random stuff now. Finishing up with dinner I help them with dishes and then go up to my room and get ready for bed. Doing my nighttime routine I walk into my room to see father standing there. "Yes Father?" I hum. "I fixed your phone and added some new stuff to it. You're phone is now water proof for starters." He smiles. I smile and hug him as I take my phone back. "Thank you so much! You're the best!" He chuckles and hugs back kissing my head. "You're welcome, now get some sleep we'll hopefully see you tomorrow morning."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay first of all Brynn's parents are the best!! And we love how caring they are!! Please comment and vote!!