Chapter 19

((A picture of Willa Lykensen, Wyatt Lykensen, Brynn Strange and Wynter Barkowitz!! REMEMBER BRYNN'S EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

**TIME SKIP TO A FEW WEEKS LATER**

It's been a few weeks since the werewolves came to our school they've settled in fine, but they're still having no luck with finding the stone, and I want to help, but I don't think I can. Everyday at school each wolf has been suffering and suffering and it breaks my heart to see them suffer, but yet they all stay positive and look at the happier side on they'll find the stone soon enough....or so they hope they will. Pushing my blonde hair back I close my locker and see Peter coming to me with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey Parker what's up?" I ask. "You're dad picked me for the internship." He smiles widely. I smile too and hug him tightly. "Peter congrats! I'm so happy for you!" He smiles and nods excitedly. "I honestly didn't think he was gonna pick me considering they're so many more amazing kids out there." He says.

"Yeah, but it also helps that my father knows you and you two worked together before." I explain. "Good point." He chuckles. Nodding Flash comes and knocks Peter in the lockers. "Flash!" I growl. "How on earth did they pick you out of everyone! You!?" He growls grabbing Peter's collar and pulling his fist back. Not having anymore of Flash's nonsense I push him off Peter and keep my body between the two. "Listen here! Stop acting like top dog because you're not! Everyone in this entire school is getting sick of you acting like this and treating everyone horribly! The only people who actually enjoy it are you and your friends that's it! So knock it off Flash before I knock it off for you!" I growl getting close to his face. Um......where did all this confidence come from? Flash swallows the lump in his throat nods. "Okay okay I'm sorry." He squeaks and stumbles away. "Woah, Brynn were did that come from?" Peter asks. "I don't know." I say looking at him. "That was awesome though, and nice outfit, by the way." He smiles. "Thanks." I smile. Nodding we say goodbye and leave school since school is finished for the day.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Walking out I remember I told my parents that I'll walk home enjoying the warmth the sun. Arriving home I open the door to hearing a ton of voices and I raise an eyebrow. What the hell. Closing the door I walk into the living room to see the whole avengers team sitting in our living room. Ooh okay......they made no mention of them coming over today. "You guys remember our daughter?" Father smiles hugging me from the side. They nod smiling at me. "Hi Brynn!" They smile. "Hi." I wave back and push my blonde hair back and go to the kitchen. "How come you forgot to tell me they were coming over?" I ask.

"It totally slipped our minds I'm so sorry." They say hugging me. Nodding I kiss their cheeks. "It's fine, I'll be upstairs." I smile going upstairs. "Okay Sweetie we'll call you down when the pizza comes." Father calls out to me. "Okay! Sounds like a plan!" I call back shutting my door. Putting my bag down I sit on my bed and push my blonde hair behind my ears and study for school. Passing the time I hear my dad yell. "BRYNN PIZZA'S HERE!!" Putting my stuff down I go downstairs and sit next to Sam and James. "How's school going?" Bruce asks. "It's going good, just trying to survive school." I answer. "Don't miss those days." Clint, Natasha and Bucky laugh. Rolling my eyes my parents chuckle at me as I eat my pizza. Vision and Wanda laugh too and I continue to eat my pizza while listening to them all talk. Scott talks with my father about his suit and then my dad about the mystic arts.