Chapter 10

Turning around slowly I see Wyatt standing there with his hands in his pockets. "You're the one who wrote me the note?" I raise an eyebrow. "I am, and I'm impress you came..I honestly didn't think you would." He chuckles pushing his hair to the side. Nodding slowly I look at his eyes and follow where they're looking too to see them lookin' at my hoodie that's still over my hair covering up my differences in the school. "Why do you keep your hoodie up? You should leave it down." He says leaning against the table in the library. "I think you know why." I huff keeping my arms crossed. He raises an eyebrow. "Because of that kid....um.....Flash?" I nod slowly. "Why? He shouldn't have an impact on this." He explains. "You don't get it, you haven't been here from the beginning. Ever since I stepped foot in this school he tormented me about my hair and it's always been my biggest insecurity since I was kid. I've always been different." I glare at him and then soften feeling bad. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap." He shakes his head having a small smile on his face. "No worries, I get it you're different from everyone else in this school, just like me and my pack." He says. Nodding I look at the time to see lunch is halfway done. "So why did you want to meet up with me?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't really know, I guess just to make sure you were okay." I raise an eyebrow. "Okay? But you just met me." He looks at me and smiles showing his fangs slightly.

"Doesn't mean I can't make sure you're okay after what Flash said to you." He says getting off the table and coming close to me. Breathing slower feeling his warm breath on me I swallow the lump in my throat. "Think about it Brynn." He says. "Think about what?" I raise an eyebrow. "Keeping your hood down and being proud of your differences. Because between you and me half the kids in this school seem to be really boring." He says leaning close before smiling and giving me a wink. I laugh slightly and nod unfolding my arms. "I guess I will think about it, and you're not wrong too, half the people in this school are boring." He chuckles and gives my shoulder a light punch. "Good to know, so if you and I both know mostly everyone here is boring especially that kid Flash and his group of friends, then use your difference and uniqueness to bring some fun to this school......just like the rest of wolves and I are doing." He smirks. I nod slowly and head the bell ring and I grab my stuff. "See ya around Brynn, and thanks for coming." Wyatt smiles waving goodbye to me. "Bye Wyatt." I say leaving and going to my next class which I have with Peter.

Sitting next to him he looks up at me and smiles. "Where did you go?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "During lunch you never showed up." He explains. Nodding. Should I tell him I was talking the werewolf in the library? Nah. "I was helping a teacher out and avoiding Flash like normal." I answer. He nods and the teacher starts teaching us and I write down the notes. "Mr. Wyatt, thank you for going our class." He says. Looking up Wyatt comes in sitting down not before stealing a look at me with a small smile. "Sorry, I couldn't find the room and then I got lost." Wyatt explains himself. "It's fine, just make sure you don't do it again." Wyatt nods.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" Peter whispers in my ear. "What do you mean?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "He smiled at you." He explains. Shrugging I look down and continue writing notes. "Do you have cheer practice today?" He asks. "Nope." He nods. "Alright to finish up the class you'll be working in groups that I have made and originally I was gonna have a group of three, but now that we have Mr. Wyatt, everyone will be in a group of two." He explains. Everyone groans and he calls out names. "Peter will be with Betty." He says. Peter moves and goes sits with her. He goes through more names. "And last two groups are gonna be Brynn and Wyatt." He says putting the paper down. Wyatt gets out of his seat and walks over to where I am and I just stay where I am. He smiles sitting down next to me and he places the paper down our teacher gave. "Hello again." He smiles. "Hello." I say. We start doing the project and he helps me. Finishing the project early and just wait for the bell to ring. Wyatt focuses on something and I look at him and see his tattoo I guess is what you would call it.

The bell rings and I get up grabbing my stuff and head to my locker since class is finished up. Putting my books in my locker I close it and see MJ walking towards me with a smile. "What's up? Why you all smiley?" I ask raise an eyebrow. "So I'm going to prom and I think I might ask Peter." She smiles. "Really? Go for it!" I smile. "Thanks! I think I will." She smiles back hugging me tightly. While we're hugging we hear people running and screaming and howling. Looking over we see the wolves causing problems and I see Willa and Wynter laughing as Wyatt pushes one of Flash's friends on the ground and growls scaring him to death. Wyatt let's go laughing as he high fives the other wolves including Willa and Wynter. When he turns around he looks at me and MJ and sends a smile my way and I roll my eyes shaking my head. "Your dads picking you up?" She asks as we walk out of the school passing the wolves who are laughing. "Yeah." I smile. She nods and we leave the school waiting outside for my dad or father.

While we're talking my Father pulls up and rolls down the window and smiles. "Hello MJ." She waves. "Hello Mr. Strange, how are you?" She asks. "I'm great." He nods. She hugs me goodbye and I climb into the car and put my seat belt on thinking about if I should take my hoodie off, but I decided against it. "Who are they Brynn?" He asks pointing out the window. Looking to where he's pointing I cover my eyes so I can see because the sun is so bright and can't really see.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Brynn and Wyatt got to chat!! And I can feel that Wyatt might be a huge major role to this story along with the rest of the wolves!! Please comment and vote!!