Chapter 22

The door opens and Wyatt and I are the first ones out with everyone else following behind us. The wolves come down the stairs and Willa gives a look. "There is no way our stone is here." A wolf sighs. Wyatt rolls his eyes at it and looks at Willa. She shrugs not really knowing anymore. We walk down some stairs and Willa gasps. "BRYNN YOU DID IT!" She squeals. The wolves run and they start howling. Smiling I hug my parents and they hug back kissing my head. "We're so proud of you Brynn." Dad smiles. "Thank you." I smile back kissing their cheeks. "Brynn." Turning around I see them all happy and their necklaces all powered up and eyes glowing. "Yea?" I raise an eyebrow. She doesn't say anything, but opens a box revealing the necklace she offered. "Let's see if you're the Great Alpha." She smiles. Looking at Wyatt I slowly take the necklace walking pass everyone to give me some space. Turning I face my parents not really knowing if I should do this or not, because if I'm not I don't want to break the wolves hope.

"Go on Brynn, find out if your the Great Alpha." Dad and father smile at me urging me to see if my destiny is to be an alpha. Turning fully around so they can see me. I put the necklace on and it's starts glowing and I close my eyes for a bit and when I open I let a low growl go and see Wyatt smiling widely. "WE FOUND THE GREAT ALPHA! SHE HAS RETURN!" He fist pumps the air. The wolves all cheer and and I run into my parents arms and they hug me so tightly. "Our Little Alpha." Father smiles kissing my head. I give a small laugh and kiss his cheek. "Always and forever." I smile. "Glad to hear it." Dad smiles. Before I can respond all the wolves howl out of joy. "AWOOOOOOO!!!" Smiling I walk over to them. "Welcome to the pack Great Alpha." Willa high fives me. "Thank you." I high five back. Wyatt comes over to me and pulls me in a big tight hug and I hug back. "I knew it from the beginning and I never lost doubt." He says lifting me off the ground as I laugh. "Thank you Wyatt I really appreciate that." I say smiling. He nods and gives me a wink. "Wait! Now that we have the Great Alpha back and what are we gonna do about the moonstone? How are we suppose get our necklaces charge when we need it when people work here?" Wynter explains.

((Brynn's werewolf necklace!!))

"Don't worry about that, you can come recharge your necklaces at anytime you'd like, I'll build a secret passage for you guys that leads you straight down here without getting caught. Then you guys can use the moonstone whenever." Father offers. "Thank you Mr. Strange, but why are you doing all this for us wolves?" Willa asks. "Because you guys need to survive, and you guys mean a lot to Brynn and Wyatt has done nothing, but protected and look out for our daughter at school. And now that we know our daughter is a werewolf just like you guys she'll need the stone to keep her wolf side, so we want to help you guys by having access to the stone whenever." Father smiles. "Thank you Mr. Strange! That means everything to us! From the bottom our hearts you...all of you guys are good in our books and we'll always look out for your daughter." Wyatt smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you Wyatt." Father smiles. He nods. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Wyatt." I say hugging him. "You too Great Alpha." He winks kissing my temple gently even though we're not dating. "You're not gonna stop calling me that are you?" I ask. "Nope." He chuckles. Nodding I smile leave his side and say goodbye to the rest of wolves and leave the building with my parents and the rest of the avengers.

"So Brynn now that you're the Great Alpha and is a werewolf, how do you feel?" Thor smiles at me. "The same to be honest, just a little different, but I'm happy, because I now fit in." I smile. They all nod and cheer for me. "Never would have guessed our little girl was gonna be a Great Alpha." Dad says ruffling my hair a bit. "Neither did I." I laugh fixing my hair. Getting home everyone hugs me goodbye and I wish them a goodnight and now it's me and my dads. "Goodnight." I yawn. They nod kissing my head and I head upstairs getting ready for bed once I make it to my room. Pushing my hair back I lay down in bed with a smile on my face. Thank you Wyatt for not losing hope in me being the Great Alpha.

((Next Day))

Waking up I get out of bed and get ready for school. Brushing my hair I put on an outfit and put a jacket on. Doing mascara and eyeliner I leave the bathroom and grab my bag heading downstairs. "There she is our Little Alpha." Dad smiles at me when I come to the kitchen. I laugh pushing my blonde hair back. "Ahaha thanks Dad." I kiss his cheek. "You're welcome Sweetpea." He smiles kissing my head. Father walks in and I hug which makes him hug back and he ruffles my hair. "Not gonna lie werewolves have nice necklaces." He smiles pointing to mine. "I agree." I smile touching it gently.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's jacket!!))

We eat breakfast and we get in the car so they can take me to school. "Can you let the werewolves know that I'm working on the secret entrance to the stone, I'm hoping to have it done quickly. You're Dad and I are building it so we'll hopefully get it done soon." Father explains. "Yea, I'll let them know." I smile. They nod and we arrive to school and I take a deep breath.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OH MY GOD BRYNN IS THE GREAT ALPHA!! SHE FINALLY BELONGS AND HER PARENTS ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF HER BEING A WEREWOLF!! And thank you Wyatt for never losing hope in her being the Great Alpha!! And they'd be so cute together, but sadly they aren't!! Please comment and vote!!