Chapter 32

He pulls out slowly and throws the condom away and lays down next to me. "That was fun." He smiles presses a kiss to my forehead. "I agree." I smile back. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks. "Nope. It was amazing." I kiss his lips gently and he smiles. Nodding he holds me close and I lay my head on his chest and just relax for a bit. Sitting up I get out of Wyatt's embrace and grab some clothes and go take a shower. While I'm taking a shower I hum and wash my hair and just take somewhat of my time. Coming out of a shower I put on my comfy clothes and then come back out to see Wyatt grabbing his clothes. "Do you wanna take a shower?" I ask. "Yeah. Thank you." He smiles turning around looking at me. "Nice threads." He winks. I laughs and roll my eyes seeing he has my clothes in his hand. "I'll throw them in the hamper for you when I take my shower." He explains. Nodding he walks pass me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to take his shower.

 Nodding he walks pass me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to take his shower

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Sitting on my bed I run my fingers through my hair and lay down on my stomach with my head on my pillow. Hearing the door open and close I look over my shoulder to see Wyatt pushing his wet hair back and he's only in his boxers and jeans. Putting my head back on then pillow I close my eyes and feel the bed dip. Feeling Wyatt next to me I roll on my side and face him which makes him smile. I smile back and he pushes my hair back placing a kiss on my forehead as I lay my head on his bare chest. He moves his hand down and rubs my back gently and I hum softly closing my eyes. While we're enjoying the peace and quiet the door opens and I open my eyes to see father standing there. "Hey, how was the walk?" I ask. He shrugs and let's a low sigh out. "I'm gonna order out. What would you like?" He asks. "Chinese." I smile. He nods. "Would you like to stay Wyatt?" He asks bringing attention to Wyatt. "If it's alright with you Mr. Strange." Wyatt nods. "It's perfectly fine with me." Father nods and leaves shutting my door.

"Thank you!" I call out. He yells back welcome and I can tell he's really hurting. "He seems very upset." Wyatt whispers into my hair. Looking up at him I nod as Wyatt runs his fingers through my hair. "Do you think he'll be okay?" He asks. "I don't know, I hope so." I whisper. He nods and I sit up stretching my arms. "Wanna go see if dinner is here?" I ask. "Yeah." He smiles. Nodding  he gets up and grabs my hand pulling me up. "You might wanna put a shirt on." I say. He nods and puts his shirt on. We get out of bed and head downstairs to see father paying the delivery man. "Good I was just about to call you." He smiles turning around. Nodding we go to the kitchen and just eat the dinner. Father looks at dad's seat and he sighs looking down at his plate eating. Wyatt and I share a look and I reach over grabbing his hand in and give it a light squeeze. He looks up at me and gives me a weak smile and I give his hand another squeeze. "It's gonna be okay Papa, Dad wouldn't want you to feel like this." I say. He nods giving me a smile again.

"Thank you for dinner." I smile as I stand up. "You're welcome." He smiles back. Wyatt finishes up thanking father and we go upstairs. Going to my room I jump into my bed and hear Wyatt laugh. Rolling around I sit up looking at Wyatt who comes into bed with me. Smiling I push his hair back and continue running my fingers through his hair giving him a massage. He closes his eyes and he's enjoying it he lets a soft moan go and I chuckle kissing his cheek. He opens his eyes and looks down at me with a smile and I smile back pressing a kiss against his nose. Father walks into the room and he rubs his eyes. "I'm gonna go to bed. Have a goodnight." Father explains. Getting out of bed I hug him goodnight and he kisses my head. "Goodnight Papa." I whisper. "Goodnight Sweetpea. Goodnight Wyatt." Father nods in Wyatt's direction. "Goodnight, Mr. Strange." Wyatt smiles.

Father leaves shutting my door and I walk back into bed and Wyatt pushes his hair back. "You wanna stay the night?" I ask. "You sure?" He asks. "Please? After everything I've just been through.....I'd really appreciate if you stay the night." I explain. "Okay, I'll stay the night." He smiles. Grabbing my pajamas I go to my bathroom and get into my night clothes and then back come out and climb into bed. Wyatt takes his shirt and jeans off climbing into bed with me. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulls me close to his body and I can feel the warmth of his body. He smiles kissing my head and I turn so I'm laying in between his legs laying on my stomach with my head on his bare chest. "Goodnight Brynn." He whispers. "Goodnight Wyatt." I whisper back.

((Next Day))

Waking up I see Wyatt sleeping peacefully and I smile kissing his head gently. Getting out of bed I go to the bathroom and get change into my clothes and brush my hair. Coming out of the bathroom Wyatt's still sleeping so I head downstairs and see father sitting at the table eating breakfast. "You okay Papa?" I ask.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

"I didn't sleep well last night." He sighs rubbing his eyes. I touch his face gently nodding. "I can tell, I know it must feel weird not having Dad here, but he wouldn't want you to be this way. He would want you to be happy." I whisper rubbing his arm. He nods and I get out of my seat hugging him and he hugs back and rubs my back gently and sighs. "Good morning." Looking up we see Wyatt rubbing his eyes. "Good morning." We say. He sits down next to me and Wyatt grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. "I lost." Father says. "Don't say that." I look at father. "Well what else would you call it Brynn? We lost, we lost half the universe. I lost my husband!" Father growls slamming his fist in the table. "And I lost a dad! How do you think I feel!? I know exactly what it's like Papa! But understand that it's not lost, it's just small rough patch in the game." I say trying to keep my anger under control. He sighs and nods slowly. "You're right, Brynn. I'm sorry." He says. I shake my head sigh too. "I understand your hurting, but I love you." I say. He smiles and nods slowly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Tony isn't doing so well with the lost and the lost of husband! Poor Tony, he doesn't deserve that at all!! But at least he still has Brynn with him!! Please comment and vote!!