Chapter 27

Arriving home we stand on my doorsteps and he hugs me goodnight. "Goodnight, I'll see you Monday." I smile hugging resting my head against his chest listening to his strong heartbeat. "Yeah, see ya Monday. Again thanks for the amazing night." I whisper looking up at up. He smiles holding my face gently with one hand caressing my  cheek with his thumb lightly. "Anytime for a beautiful woman." Smiling he presses his lips against my forehead against mine and then his forehead. We stay in a comfortable silence for a bit and he smiles down at me. "Brynn?" He breaks the silence. "Mhmm?" I hum feeling his thumb against my cheek. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispers. Opening my eyes I look at him and smile on my face. Nodding he smiles back and presses a kiss against my lips and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. Pulling he smiles and I smile back. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He hums. Chuckling I nod slowly and kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Wyatt." He nods kissing my head. "Goodnight Great Alpha." He winks before leaving.

Smiling I open my door and don't hear anything sounds. Maybe they all went too bed? Walking quietly upstairs...well as best as I can since I'm wearing heels. Walking pass my parents' room I see their bedroom light is on. Knocking on the door I hear father say come in. Walking in I see them in bed, dad reading a book and father working on something. "Hey Sweetie how was the dance?" Dad asks putting his book down after he marked it. "Oh it was amazing!" I smile widely still feel like I was just in a dream. "That's great to hear, seems like something else happened." Father smiles at me. Nodding I sit on the edge of their bed with a wide smile. "You gonna tell us or keep us waiting?" Dad chuckles. Laughing slightly I push my hair back over my shoulders and have a smile on my face. "Well, uh. Wyatt asked me to be his girlfriend." I say looking up at them. "Oh? And what did you answer?" Father asks. "Yes." I smile. "Our little girl has her first boyfriend we're so happy for you! Your happiness is very important to us." I smile at them and hug them tightly kissing their cheeks. "Thank you so much, that means everything to me." They nod hugging me tightly and kissing my head. "You're welcome Sweet-pea." Father smiles. "Now go get some sleep." Dad says. Nodding I tell them goodnight and go to my room and head to the bathroom. Removing my makeup I undo my hair and brush it out. Climbing into bed I fall asleep quickly with a big smile on my face.

**Time Skip To Two Months Later**

"Wyatt!" I laugh as he pulls me to the ground with him. "What?" He chuckles kissing my head as I'm on top of him. Shaking my head I press our forehead against each other and he pushes my hair back keeping my his hand in my hair and presses a hard kiss against my lips and I kiss back placing my hand on his chest. Pulling away I roll off him and get off the floor. He gets off the floor too and pushes his hair back gently. "Love your outfit by the way." He winks at me. "Thanks." I kiss his cheek.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's high tops!!))

((Brynn's jacket!!))

We walk downstairs and I see my parents sitting on the couch and we walk over to them. "Hello lovebirds." Dad smiles at us as we sit on the couch. "Haha so funny Dad." I hum. He chuckles and shakes Wyatt's hand so does Father. "You remember my daughter Brynn?" He asks Wong who's sitting on his seat. "Yes, hello Alexis." Wong smiles at me. Nodding I smile back and introduce him to Wyatt. "How's everything been going between you and Brynn?" Father asks. "Amazing, she's the best." Wyatt smiles kissing my temple. "Good we're glad to hear it." They smile at us. Nodding I lay my head on Wyatt's shoulder and he rubs my arm gently. We talk about random stuff and play some games. Leaving the living room we hear a loud crash and things breaking. Dad gets his cape on and father raises an eyebrow. Wyatt pushes me behind him and he activates his wolf side and I place my on hand on his arm and the other in his hand. He gives it a squeeze and I watch what's happening.

Once the debris is all cleared up we see Bruce. "Banner?!" Father asks helping him up. "He's coming, he's coming." He whispers as he shakes. "What? Who's coming?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow. "Thanos, Mad Titan! I saw him with my own eyes, he beat the shit out of the other guy." Bruce mutters. "He's after colorful stones." Bruce adds in. "What stones?" Father asks. Standing next to Wyatt he holds me close and my father rubs his temples. "What are these stones?" Father asks. "It's what your husband has to make him to control the time. There's six of these infinite power stones in the world, which are blue is space, red is reality, purple is power, yellow is mind, green is time and the last one is orange which is soul. Each of these stones contain power formed out of the elements of space."

((The infinity stones!!))

He continues going on about these stone and when he finishes dad opens the Eye of Agamotto and it reveals the time stone. Wong looks at mine and Wyatt's necklace. "May I see those necklaces I've never se-." Wyatt cuts him off with growling and eyes glowing. "Don't even think about touching them." Wong nods backing away slowly. "Wyatt is a werewolf and our daughter is the Great Alpha." Dad explains touching Wong shoulders. "Our necklaces are the source to our energy and makes us who we are and I will not have you touch them." Wyatt growls. I squeeze Wyatt's hand gently. "Relax Wyatt. I think you got the point across." I say. He nods and deactivates his wolf side and turns back to normal. Wong nods and respects our decision and dad, father, Bruce and Wong talk about something.

((A picture of Wong!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooooh Wyatt and Brynn are officially dating!! Finally it felt like it was gonna be forever before they started dating!! But they're officially dating!! And new character is introduced!! More of this book to come!!! This book ain't over yet!! Please comment and vote!!