Chapter 18

((REMEMBER HER EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

"Awe that's nice." He smiles. I nod and finish up the dishes and go to the couch while holding my phone. "Doing anything tomorrow?" I ask. "Nope, just staying in and relaxing." He smiles. "Nice and nice." I smile. "Yeah, what about you?" He raises an eyebrow. "I'm going to the museum with my parents." I smile. "That's cool, hope it goes well." He smiles. "I'm sure it will." I hum. He nods. "Hey Brynn, I have to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow, have a goodnight." He smiles. "You too!" I hum turning my phone off. Getting up I go upstairs and get change into my pajamas and climb into bed. While I'm in bed reading I hear a knock on a door. "Come in." I say. Dad and father walk in with a smile and holding each other hands. "How was the walk?" I ask. "It was lovely, thank you for asking." Dad smiles. "No problem." I say. "Thank you for doing dishes for us we really appreciate it." Father smiles. "Of course anytime." I nod putting my book away. "We'll see you tomorrow morning, have a goodnight." They smile. "You too." I smile back. Nodding the close my door and I lay down and fall asleep immediately.

((Next Day))

Waking up I see it's seven in the morning. Pushing my hair back I go to my bathroom and get changed into my clothes for day. Brushing my long blonde hair I put a beanie on and go downstairs to get some breakfast.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Walking downstairs I see dad and father making breakfast and I walk in kissing their cheeks. "Good morning." They kiss my head gently and hug me good morning. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" They ask. "Great." I smile. They nod and set the plates on the table. Sitting down we start eating breakfast enjoying our time together. "I'm gonna go for a walk before we leave." I say standing up. "Okay, just be back before eight thirty." Dad nods. Nodding I put my plate in the sink and leave the house going for a walk. I enjoy the warm air of New York and see people getting on with their days by going to work or just doing other stuff. Walking around my normal route I start heading home because it's almost time to leave for the museum which I'm so excited for! Because not only am I off of school I get to spend the whole day with my parents and not have any interruptions! Walking into the house I see them getting stuff all ready for today. "Good your back, we are about to leave." Father smiles. Nodding I help them with the rest of what they need help with and soon we're on the road heading to the museum.

Arriving at the museum we get out and go get our ticket thingys and walk around the museum. Walking around with my parents I place my hand in dads even though I'm old enough not too I still like too. Dad smiles and gives my hand a squeeze and I smile back and we continue with looking at all the exhibits and they're soo amazing. I'm such a kid......I get fascinated by the smallest things ever. We continue to talk through the museum and everything is just wonderful like oh wow!

Time passing it's now five in the evening and we head home after our long fun day. Laying my head against the window I enjoy the quietness of the car. "I'm so glad we did this." I say breaking the silence. "We are too." They smile and father continues to drive. Closing my eyes take a nap on the way home because I'm exhausted. "Brynn wake up, we're home now." Dad shakes me gently. Groaning I sit up and rub my eyes gently. "I'm up." I yawn. He chuckles and heads into the house. Climbing out of the car I shut the door and make my way inside and go to the living to just sit on the couch. Turning the tv on I put some random show on and just watch it while I play with the ends of my blonde hair. Passing the time I turn the tv off and go walk around the house and go to father's lab and see if he's working on anything cool like usual. Walking in I see father working on machine and I walk over to him. "What are you doing?" I ask leaning against him. "Just adding some new features to my suit." He explains. "Why? Is there much more you can add? I feel like you added a lot of stuff to it already." I say.

He chuckles wrapping his arm around me kissing my head. "Yes, but you can never be too safe and you can always add modifications to a suit." He says. I nod. "True." He chuckles again and I kiss him good bye and leave him to his work and go to my room and watch videos on YouTube. While I'm watching videos on YouTube I hear my door open and I see dad standing in the doorway. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks. "I don't really care." I answer. He nods and leaves most likely to go get dinner ready. Watching more videos I just enjoy some of my me time and wonder what Wyatt's up to today. Pushing my hair back I go downstairs when I smell something delicious to see dad in the kitchen making dinner. "Want help?" I ask. "Sure." He smiles telling me what I can do to help and I get right on it. "Why are there werewolves all of a sudden in your school?" He asks. "Um.....I don't really know, I was gonna figure that out and ask them, but I felt like it would have been rude to ask." I answer. He nods and puts the chicken in the oven. "Can you set the table please?" Nodding I set the table and get everything ready. "Do you enjoy having the wolves there?" I look at him with a smile and nod. "Defiantly." He nods and soon father comes and we all take our seat and sit down eating the food.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Family day!! Finally Brynn gets a small family day with her amazing parents because she deserves it!! And so does Tony and Stephen! They deserve time with their daughter!! Please comment and vote!!